James_

aka Viator_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Woop woop I'm in a team with my good friend @Alexander1970 once again. It would seem my other team member is Manuelasparkles I'm guessing alexander1970 is letting her out his dungeon for the day :rofl2:
Since Manuela likes Hamtaro so much I wouldn't be surprised if the dungeon is just a really big hamster cage

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider adding them, but they've been MIA for a while now like Hayato said. Hell, I don't think they were active when they were nominated last round lmao.
Looks like the EMF radiation finally caught up to him. He's turned into an EMF wave, so even if you can't see him anywhere here on Temp, he's around..

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the EMF radiation finally caught up to him. He's turned into an EMF wave, so even if you can't see him anywhere here on Temp, he's around..

Sure @Creamu be like you can't see me.

John Cena You Cant See Me GIF - John Cena You Cant See Me Youre Blind -  Discover & Share GIFs

James_

aka Viator_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That’s the number of that creepy Japanese girl that lives in the well, isn’t it? I’m so scared right now. 🫣
I called the number. Some guy called Rick was on the other side and couldn't stop singing, so I hung up

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Meme Lord
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I called the number. Some guy called Rick was on the other side and couldn't stop singing, so I hung up
I guess you gave up because he let you down, huh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Tired of the entire "BUT BUT BUT WINDOWZ SPYWARE!!!" thing too, when the same people give out...