shadow theory

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I know it's more a pipedream. Oekakies tend to get filled with poor drawing that people spent five minutes on, unless policed, and adding the extra transfer to a huge site already wouldn't be great on the old paycheck.

But it can't hurt to suggest, can it?

I'd certianly use it if it were around, and if need be I would offer my services in maintaining the thing. (Making sure no innapropriate material is posted, and that sort of thing.)

Again, I realize that this isn't an art board, but as there are artists in the art section it may be a fun thing for us to mess with.

So I fully understand if the answer is a resounding no.

(Though if that's the case we should all go crash some other oekaki board! heh)

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
?oekaki? umm..?

we had an artgallery before... if it's gone now.. then i doubt it will go back up.

EDIT: yepp. artgallery is gone.
ohmy.gif

th3sandm4n

I'm here for the knowledge!
Trophies
Website
www.Websiteofdoom.com
XP
Country
United States
There isn't THAT much art nowadays....I remeber back in the day the art section was always getting updates. I WOULD post some of my stuff (though I've been in a creative sllump for a while) and I have no scanner...

and at the moment I'm currnetly just drawing lil comics...maybe I'll post some here =D

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
it's been done.. and deleted. deviantart for lame art kissing.
ohmy.gif

I don't necessarily think things created by artist here would be "lame art kissing". If this board does not have the means nor the interest necessary to warrant such a board, then just replying no would suffice.
what the hell are you talking about. i replied twice allready.. we had one... it went awsome.. then bandwidth issues. so deleted...

rolleyes.gif
don't tell me what I should or shouldn't reply with... thanks.

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
it's been done.. and deleted. deviantart for lame art kissing.
ohmy.gif

I don't necessarily think things created by artist here would be "lame art kissing". If this board does not have the means nor the interest necessary to warrant such a board, then just replying no would suffice.
what the hell are you talking about. i replied twice allready.. we had one... it went awsome.. then bandwidth issues. so deleted...

rolleyes.gif
don't tell me what I should or shouldn't reply with... thanks.

I don't think he was attacking your post there buddy...he was never tellin' u what to post, but simply replying to it (politely I might add).

Even though you do bring up a big and good point that is being overlooked. Bandwidth in the forum would be horrible if we had a section for it (as to the reason why you stated "deleted"). Yet, I would love a nice art gally. I do admire fan art (and original for that matter). It would be nice to have it up again.

shadow theory

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm just trying to promote a healthy exchange. I thank you for your response.

heh. fascist.
ohmy.gif

/me runs away

ps/ click my name.. I'm most active in the fuckin art forum... so I have say
wink.gif

Great, name-calling. I never brought into question your involvement in the art forums, nor did I question your authority in the matter. I fail to understand what your problem with me is.

Though I shall refrain from continuing that line of thought, as my initial query was, even if not in the most respectful manner, answered.

Jeez, try to have a polite conversation now a days...

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Polite people need to be involved to have a polite conversation.
biggrin.gif

Anyways, we had an Art Gallery before but due to bandwidth issues and an overall disinterest in the Art Gallery, it was removed. If there were to be consideration to put it up again, there would need to be a serious interest from a lot of people and there would have to be a file size and gallery size limitation.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Polite people need to be involved to have a polite conversation.
biggrin.gif

Anyways, we had an Art Gallery before but due to bandwidth issues and an overall disinterest in the Art Gallery, it was removed. If there were to be consideration to put it up again, there would need to be a serious interest from a lot of people and there would have to be a file size and gallery size limitation.
I'd break all the rules in about a week
laugh.gif

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
did I read GBATEMP Bukkake???????

....oh wait no....it's Oekaki....

how about a groupboard? It's less advanced than oekaki. it's more like MSpaint.....

bah forget it...it's never going ot happen....sigh....

but if it did, I promise you I probably would be on that thing like 24 7. I do a lot of work on those things too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1