GBAtemp SX PRO Give-away WINNERS ANNOUNCED

UPDATE! The giveaway is NOW OVER and the winners have been announced!

Were you a lucky one? Check out THE LIST OF WINNERS HERE

sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
don't think I can enter these any more being a mod :(

I'm secretly hoping some of the more prolific TX shit posters win so they can stop crying in TX threads :rofl:....I'm sure they will all end up in good hands either way :) good luck all

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.
If Im the winner I invito everybody to a BBQ lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...