GBAtemp Tetris Tournament Registrations OPEN!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in this to see how far I can get... and if I happen to make it to the final match then for a prize.Â

Just spent an hour playin endless marathon and I didn't lose till I was good and ready (1030 Lines, lvl104) so gonna need to gets in multiplayer.
rofl2.gif

Holy guacamole, Batman! Level 104!? I'm terrible at Tetris, I enjoy it, but I'm baaaaad. I'm lucky to make it to level 10. Level 104... craziness.
rofl2.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in this to see how far I can get... and if I happen to make it to the final match then for a prize.Â

Just spent an hour playin endless marathon and I didn't lose till I was good and ready (1030 Lines, lvl104) so gonna need to gets in multiplayer.
rofl2.gif

Holy guacamole, Batman! Level 104!? I'm terrible at Tetris, I enjoy it, but I'm baaaaad. I'm lucky to make it to level 10. Level 104... craziness.
rofl2.gif
Your going to laugh, but that barely helped my mutliplayer game lol. Playing alot of multiplayer helped me do better in single player though, just hoped it would have a reverse effect. Also the game doesn't get any faster once you hit around lvl 30-40 or where ever the speed becomes instant. Well, back to multiplayer lol

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The matchmaking does suck...I choose to start a 4 Player game with Items.

Person 1: Me with 0 wins.
Person 2: Has no wins.
Person 3: Has 55 wins.
Person 4: Has 1 win.

Pick who stands out.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
Only 104? Here's a picture of what I accomplished last week.

2029573708_2.2.jpg

A three-hour game, lost because I got tired and closed my eyes for two seconds. :'(

I suppose I'm going to have to join in this thing now.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A three-hour game, lost because I got tired and closed my eyes for two seconds. :'(
Don't you get bored going that long?
rofl2.gif

I had enough and just killed myself at that point cause I was bored out of my mind and my mom turned Desperate Housewives on so I needed to get the hell outta there.
wink.gif

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I don't get bored of Tetris. I played online last night until 5AM because some Japanese dude was beating the hell out of me in Push mode, and I was convinced I could beat him. I think I managed to beat him in 3 games out of 30 or so.

Besides, I paused and put it in sleep mode several times. I started it on the bus on the way home, and I finished arounf 11:30PM. Edit: As lines are clearing is the best time to pause the game at higher levels. You have roughly half a second after unpausing before the next piece appears on the stack.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
hmmm i think i'll pass this tournament since im not very good at tetris and i already have a super card, a super passme thingy and a lite but im not a colletctor so i don't really want the 1st prize anyway so i don't see any reason for me to participate

joey13

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
you righat i am joey that banned but i dont want to banned anymore and i want to be good for this forum sorry that i was do alot of spam with my first nick joey about the m3
i allredy have m3 and ds electrick blue and i so want ds lite
so im wish you will get me here with welcome

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you righat i am joey that banned but i dont want to banned anymore and i want to be good for this forum sorry that i was do alot of spam with my first nick joey about the m3
i allredy have m3 and ds electrick blue and i so want ds lite
so im wish you will get me here with welcome
so....you're ban evading and trying to join the tourney? i doubt they will let you
tongue.gif

and on a sidenote, my personal level record is level 371, blinking at that level is a bad idea
ph34r.gif

joey13

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
wow so you good in this game
and i say it agian soryy that i was spaming in my first time here and in gba the movie way i back and they not banned me becuse i not do sam anymore so can you welcome we too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah can't wait for that m&m album to launch during pride month it'll be fun