Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I have started a Steam Group to make TF2 Trading for GBAtemp Steam community members a bit easier. This is an Private invite only group to get an invite you will have to be a member of the GBAtemp Steam community.

Contact iZ for a invite to the club as I am no longer running it.

Capture.PNG

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GBAtempTF2Trading

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pitman said:
I just got invited and I started playing TF2 2 days ago.
Me since yesterday! I need to get some skills, but I hope I denvelop them soon
smileipb2.png

BTW: Some Items for a poor noob?
tongue.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is only one wrench that would make sense to trade for regular unlocks, and that would be the southern hospitality. The gunslinger is no wrench, the regular wrench is not tradable and who in their right mind would trade away a golden wrench for some normal drop.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Fat D said:
There is only one wrench that would make sense to trade for regular unlocks, and that would be the southern hospitality. The gunslinger is no wrench, the regular wrench is not tradable and who in their right mind would trade away a golden wrench for some normal drop.
Then lolzed would have to offer something better than that. ._. I already have the gunslinger, and the Southern Hospitality is easy to craft. The golden wrench is not available anymore. But I would love a Direct Hit.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
Fat D said:
Then lolzed would have to offer something better than that. ._. I already have the gunslinger, and the Southern Hospitality is easy to craft. The golden wrench is not available anymore. But I would love a Direct Hit.
But you don't even want the flare gun
smileipb2.png

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
Infinite Zero said:
Fat D said:
smileipb2.png
What can you trade then? I'll give either one to you. I currently have 2 extra Dead Ringers.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
lolzed said:
Infinite Zero said:
Fat D said:
smileipb2.png
What can you trade then? I'll give either one to you. I currently have 2 extra Dead Ringers.
Wrench or gunslinger
tongue.gif

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I just got a supply box and paid £1.99 to get a key to unlock it and got an Equalizer which I have already and I craft 2 into scrap the other day not impressed. My advice just trade the box's.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lee79 said:
I just got a supply box and paid £1.99 to get a key to unlock it and got an Equalizer which I have already and I craft 2 into scrap the other day not impressed. My advice just trade the box's.
Traded 2 boxes for some white paint, that guy must've been desperate
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1