Gaming GBAtemp Unofficial CHEAT compilation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, sorry if i in any way caused the old place to get locked.
cry.gif

anyway sorry if you already have this cheat my comp is acting wierd and downloads won't work, so i can't check the newer updates.
this is for all you pokemon breeders out there.
Code:
Pokemon platinum (U)

Eggs Hatch FasterÂÂ

120747B2 00002000 
120747B6 00007338

all i need now are exp cheats and i'll be happy...............and for the forums to stop getting the same questions every other page

QUOTE said:
I also downloaded the most recent version of the cheat database, but I see that there are 4 different entries for the game, with different game ID's. Why is this? I only have one version of the game (from (am I allowed to say this?) Romulation) and am wondering if that is the cause of my problem. I have no idea where to find these different ID versions if that is the case.
the reason for 4 different IDs is cuz of the different patches used to get the save problem fixed, and each different patch results in a new ID.
lecture.gif

Wewpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
the reason for 4 different IDs is cuz of the different patches used to get the save problem fixed, and each different patch results in a new ID.
lecture.gif

Ahh okay thank you. That makes total sense
smile.gif

Update : Tried reformatting my sdcard, still getting those random freezes. Going to try the different codes and see if perhaps one of them works, the newest CycloDS firmware included an autopatch to address savegame issues, going to try the cheatcodes as well and see if that helps.

Not sure what's creating the lockups, have tried running the game with no cheats and it seems to run fine...but again the lockups are random so I am not convinced the problem is cheat related as of yet...will continue to play with codes disabled and see.

Thanks for the info OtakuGamerZ
smile.gif

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wewpt said:
Ahh okay thank you. That makes total sense
smile.gif

Update : Tried reformatting my sdcard, still getting those random freezes. Going to try the different codes and see if perhaps one of them works, the newest CycloDS firmware included an autopatch to address savegame issues, going to try the cheatcodes as well and see if that helps.

Not sure what's creating the lockups, have tried running the game with no cheats and it seems to run fine...but again the lockups are random so I am not convinced the problem is cheat related as of yet...will continue to play with codes disabled and see.

Thanks for the info OtakuGamerZ
smile.gif
It's actually quite a well known problem right now, and I'm sure the CycloDS team is working on it. In the mean time, some people say that they've decreased the amount of lockups they've gotten by turning off battery saver mode, so if that's on, I recommend to turn that off for the time being. With that being said, you may still get some lockups, so save often. Usually all it needs when it locks up is a reboot and you'll be right back to playing. I hope this helps.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another code for GTA Chinatown Wars US.

Skiller of codemasters-project.net found the ASM for both the countdown and countup timers in game. I added the button activators and tested. They appear to be universal. I've tested on Taxi, Fast Tracks and a few rampages. Killing both timers when only one condition is met (IE: countdown/countup) has no ill effects, so I used both addresses in a single activator. Enjoy...

Timer Start/Stop
(L+R+Up Stop/L+R+Down Start)
94000130 FCBF0000
22059786 00000063
22059892 00000063
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FC7F0000
22059786 00000060
22059892 00000060
D2000000 00000000

On a side note... Someone PM'd me last night asking about the Car Shop codes and whether they were tested. First, I apologize for not replying, so I'll reply here for everyone. I only submit TESTED codes. We've been working over this game in our IRC channel. Skiller hacks the codes, I add activators/terminators and test. I test on an M3 Real, Skiller tests on a CycloDS. So enjoy the codes, there's more to come.
smile.gif

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
thanks for the mirror, i add it there as well under another section, keep everything neat and tidy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

edit: done all nice and neat
biggrin.gif
and my hands are tired
biggrin.gif
and .... trails off to mumbles
biggrin.gif
Glad to see it was appreciated
grog.gif

If you want me to add the others, I can, but it seems like we have enough already. Also, if you don't want to do it in the future, I can take over uploading them to various sites. You guys have enough work to do already. If interested, let me (and possibly others) know.
happy.gif

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks bfoos did not even know about this thread .. And yep there are alot more codes ..

I have some mod codes that have yet been posted here do to well (Mod digits) and a few other Seller codes that will be posted around here once i or someone Desides to put the rest of the digits with it ..
i have alot more Ideas .. so keep them eyes open
tongue.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
skiller and bfoos,
wonderful and keep those codes coming in
smile.gif
LOVE IT
GOOD JOB !!!
grog.gif

yes we tested your helicopter code
smile.gif
it works
we need to unlock the car shop and get a bullet proof patriot
smile.gif

Valkrys,
noted
smile.gif
we'd appreciate that alot

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
skiller and bfoos,
wonderful and keep those codes coming in
smile.gif
LOVE IT
GOOD JOB !!!
grog.gif

yes we tested your helicopter code
smile.gif
it works
we need to unlock the car shop and get a bullet proof patriot
smile.gif

Valkrys,
noted
smile.gif
we'd appreciate that alot
Would be extremely happy to help. Just PM when you need it.

SCVgeo

Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Platinum (US)

Use New Alternate Forms on Wi-Fi

921F6CFA 00002870
121F6CFA 000028FF
D2000000 00000000
921F6D7C 000001DF
121F6D7C 000001EE
D2000000 00000000
921F6D48 0000217B
121F6D48 0000217C
D2000000 00000000

Note: Please only use this if your friends are aware that you will be using this code to bring your Sky Shaymin, Original Giratina and/or Rotoms onto wi-fi.

Here is a youtube video of the code in action: New Alternate Forms on Wi-Fi

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id like to note that the money code for:

!!!From The Abyss (E)
!!YVSP EA2ADD85

::Press select for 9999999 Lufia (Gold)
94000130 FFFB0000
02108AF8 0098967F

Is missing a few millions.
And also it wont work ingame should be noted it only works on map.

!!!From The Abyss (E)
!!YVSP EA2ADD85

::Sel = MAX Lufia (only works on map not ingame)
94000130 FFFB0000
02108AF8 05F5E0FF
D2000000 00000000

Greetz, Vistabuser.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Hmm, it'd be easier if I had first post..

Guys, I really cant be bothered updating.. I mean, all you do is whinge and complain.. What do I gain from that?? Nothing.. If you can prove that I do this for something else, I might reconsider..

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
There's been barely any whining in this topic. If you don't want to update any more, that's fine, but please don't blame it on the people in this topic, who have for the vast majority of the case been very thankful.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
hey curl, don't give up mate, ur doing a splendid job.
I'll see if I can make some codes for pokemon platanium (gta looks like crap (grapics anyway))

btw: has anyone tested if the J codes are convertable to the U game, else u guys would have been working ur ass off for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1