Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I'm a hypocritical SoB.

Tell it, preacher!

Series might still live actually. Pulled in six thousand readers within two days, with four dissenting voices? Worth it. I might just keep it going for the fun of it... :)

You shouldn't cancel a series just because it didn't meet a few people's expectations. No matter what you do or post, there's always somebody who's going to disagree or find fault with it. There's nothing wrong with taking criticism, but not all criticism is helpful or constructive. You can't please all of the people all of the time, and some people will never be pleased no matter what.

If you cave to one person or group, more and more people are going to expect you to cave to their demands and wants, and when you try to appease everyone, the end product ends up appealing to no one.

Stick to your guns, man. Don't let the SS Hurt Feelings drag you or your content down.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Series might still live actually. Pulled in six thousand readers within two days, with four dissenting voices? Worth it. I might just keep it going for the fun of it... :)
Srs, keep it going, every one so far has had absolute legitimate ground and basis. Anyone else that's crying about it just can't handle opinions.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/threads/games-you-shouldnt-buy-3-pokémon-x-and-y.366867/
Also known as sterling cries so much it makes Ryu cancel an entertaining series :mellow:

I'd say that is deserving of an internet. Pretty sure if I'm all it takes to end an article column, journalism is dead. >.> *Shrugs* Some people. I even pointed out that I hoped wasn't ending because of criticism. Geez, you people act like I intended to destroy Ryu, when in fact I only had an issue with semantics, and other people in the comment section.

I do keep my eye on this thread, and was too surprised to see how long it took for thee linkback. GG guys. Expectations exceeded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZVQF0yPnTc