Get a free dev account. (Without a college email.)

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything doesnt get deleted you have to untick the check mark for the delete option for games and apps its on by default

i have a preview dashboard update and im on dev mode just fine

I see the check box you're referring to. I'm talking about this.

Will I lose my games/apps or saved changes if I disable/remove the Developer mode from my console?
If you decide to leave the Developer Preview Program, you’ll have to do a factory reset on your Xbox One console. When you do a factory reset, all the content on your console is erased. If that happens, you’ll have to reinstall all your games and apps. As long as you were online when you played your games, your Xbox profile, games achievements, gamerscore, and avatar are saved, and you won't lose them.

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I typed in the Xbox One ip address in my pc but nothing happens. I have the portal enabled so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see the check box you're referring to. I'm talking about this.

Will I lose my games/apps or saved changes if I disable/remove the Developer mode from my console?
If you decide to leave the Developer Preview Program, you’ll have to do a factory reset on your Xbox One console. When you do a factory reset, all the content on your console is erased. If that happens, you’ll have to reinstall all your games and apps. As long as you were online when you played your games, your Xbox profile, games achievements, gamerscore, and avatar are saved, and you won't lose them.
according to this theres an option to keep your games and apps when deactivating dev mode

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-deactivation

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm logged in, but I don't see a code anywhere on the web page on either Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome. I can't get to the payment step on Firefox, if that would mean that I couldn't see the code because of it

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's email based and I already used mine :mellow:
Maybe if you had a Microsoft product they'd give you priority??:unsure:
My XBO is registered to my account along with several Microsoft accessories.
I'm going to wait then, right now my xbox is not registered, probably the tokens are not available right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017