Getting saves from Wii U to CEMU? (new to emulation)

leftisthominid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Over winter break, I plan on using the Dumpling app through browser on my un-homebrewed, stock Wii U to rip all my games to an external hard drive, so that I can use them for Cemu.

I was wondering, how do I get my saves to Cemu? Will Dumpling do that too?

My primary game I want to emulate is Xenoblade Chronicles X.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about cemu, but saves on the wiiu are not encrypted afaik, so you could use the same saves, just placed where it needs to be.

leftisthominid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about cemu, but saves on the wiiu are not encrypted afaik, so you could use the same saves, just placed where it needs to be.
would Dumplingapp.com copy them to my USB drive along with everything else, or would I need to get them off some other way? My Wii U is and will remain on stock firmware.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can get them with savemii mod (an app), but you don't have to really hack your console, just use an exploit. the vwii could do this, but only on that side with the official method. there's no official method for the wiiu side of games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...