Country
Canada
Last edited by that girl,

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does not help make QR codes. That just helps get gold pants, which the OP has already done.
--------
EDIT:
Nevermind, I didn't see the tail end of the link.
--------
EDIT:
Is there any way to do it without NTR, using just the 3DS, Ninjhax, and\or a PC?
Not as far as I know. Sorry.

Trophies
XP
Country
This does not help make QR codes. That just helps get gold pants, which the OP has already done.
--------
EDIT:
Nevermind, I didn't see the tail end of the link.
--------
EDIT:
Is there any way to do it without NTR, using just the 3DS, Ninjhax, and\or a PC?
you can install NTR esily though

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can install NTR esily though
First off, I only have one copy of Cubic Ninja, and flipping back and forth between Ninjhax and NTR would be more trouble than it's worth, having to erase my data and re-scan the QR code every time I want to switch.

On top of that, I'd also need to install NTRDebugger AND understand PIDs, and whatever else is needed in that script, which frankly confuses me trying to read the tutorials.

And from what I can tell, with the exception of gold pants'd QR Codes, everything I do is easier with Ninjhax.

There's very little I can find on NTR, most of everything I lookup uses *hax, Sky3D, or GateWay. Because *hax was the easiest of the three most commonly listed methods when I searched things I wanted to do, that's what I went with.

After Sky3D and GateWay, there was EmuNAND, though only showed up occasionally, and appears to be an emulated operating system.

NTR shows up the least of all the common results. And the uncommon ones are even less descriptive, or helpful, than NTR.

So yes, installation is easy, but the hassel of using it on top of the much easier to understand HomeBrew is not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also the game drops oct 25, so does call of duty black ops 6, i guess barbenheimer is happening...