Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Know what... i'm going to trow my acekards like frisbie for my dogs and buy a supercard dstwo.
i'm tired and have headache's because this randoms issues

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
smellyfungus said:
Legaia said:
zetadragon90 said:
I also have an acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 AP mode ON and it wont work. Its a real shame that even dstt users can play golden sun now with the new v6.40 libraries and that some acekard users like me cannot play it. Is it so hard to update the loaders? I like most of people used to think that acekard was one of the best flash carts but it looks that I was wrong.

I think same as you dude and more, i start to think akaio team got lazy and acekard is the new r4

are you guys complaining about something that is updated and taken care of for free?

either way the game works for some of us so you should figure out whats wrong on your end rather than blaming akaio.

i can blame akaio dude. it's like six months ago the last firmware upgrade release and what?
wood shit have releases like one in a weak

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will find a huge number of threads showing which SD cards to buy and those that are working with the acekard. With that info at hand my the hell do we have people who have at times purchased numerous crap cards all of which fail and then come on here and hammer the acekard and akIAO team.

For fuck people. Follow the advice in these forums and you will stop having troubles. But no..... It's always the same shit..... I just brought an 8gb class 8 hurr from bootleg.durrr.com and it don't work properly .. derp... derp... oh yeh! and fuck acekard, derp!

Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mantis41 said:
You will find a huge number of threads showing which SD cards to buy and those that are working with the acekard. With that info at hand my the hell do we have people who have at times purchased numerous crap cards all of which fail and then come on here and hammer the acekard and akIAO team.

For fuck people. Follow the advice in these forums and you will stop having troubles. But no..... It's always the same shit..... I just brought an 8gb class 8 hurr from bootleg.durrr.com and it don't work properly .. derp... derp... oh yeh! and fuck acekard, derp!

oh you are right and i'm wrong i'm sorry Devil Advocate
but you know what if my shit kingston micro sd card EVER give me some king of problem I CAN give back to them and get a new one i just buy the f**** acekard cause they only says "Perfect compatibility. No need to convert and flash!" and all this shit and crap about akaio "The Best Firmware For AK all products"
they don't say "you only can play whit sandisk shit card!!!

Rinfinite

Trophies
XP
Country
Legaia said:
Mantis41 said:

oh you are right and i'm wrong i'm sorry Devil Advocate
but you know what if my shit kingston micro sd card EVER give me some king of problem I CAN give back to them and get a new one i just buy the f**** acekard cause they only says "Perfect compatibility. No need to convert and flash!" and all this shit and crap about akaio "The Best Firmware For AK all products"

Relax dude. Take a deep breath, and while your mouth is open, shove your dick in it. That way, maybe you can finally have a little satisfaction.

Cyphox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yepp, definitely the microsd, i've testet the game on two cards

card1: noname, 4GB, ~11mb/s write speed / random access time: 1.0ms = game works
card2: noname, 2GB ~6mb/s write speed / random access time: 0.9ms = blackscreen

same akaio on both cards

edit: read speed both cards = ~19mb, guess my card reader is limiting

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legaia said:
i can blame akaio dude. it's like six months ago the last firmware upgrade release and what?
wood shit have releases like one in a weak

6 months lol? Are you on something? AKAIO released an update last month. The reason wood releases updates more often is the fact that it mostly focuses on game compatibility. AKAIO includes other features as well as compatibility.

QUOTE(Legaia @ Nov 29 2010, 02:35 PM) oh you are right and i'm wrong i'm sorry Devil Advocate

Just... grow up. The reason the game isn't working is your own stupidity and unwillingness to read.

cloudskipa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It definitely is down to the card. I have 2 x 8gb SDHC cards, one of them is a class 2 Sandisk and the other is unbranded and class 6. Golden Sun only works on my Sandisk class 2 card. I've had some very strange problems with my other unbranded card, COD Black Ops worked ok on it and then for no reason decided to give me a black screen.

zetadragon90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried every posible solution i have found and nothing worked. Almost all flash carts can now play GS and STILL no update for akaio. I am tired of this Bullshit I am fucking throwing my acekard 2i to the toilet water. I will have to buy another flash card all thanks to that lazy idiot Normat.

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
zetadragon90 said:
I have tried every posible solution i have found and nothing worked. Almost all flash carts can now play GS and STILL no update for akaio. I am tired of this Bullshit I am fucking throwing my acekard 2i to the toilet water. I will have to buy another flash card all thanks to that lazy idiot Normat.
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Cyphox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zetadragon90 said:

i really cant tell you how much i love my acekard 2i and my shitty 4gb noname-microsd which runs gs just perfectly fine.

youre not worthy using akaio. praise the almighty normatt
closedeyes.gif

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zetadragon90 said:

Wow...

A couple of points:

- Many people are enjoying Golden Sun Dark Dawn on their Acekards with AKAIO right now
- Normat gets no compensation from working on AKAIO, you'll get an update when you get an update
- Playing the games on your DS with a flash card is illegal anyway

The Acekard 2i is the next best flashcard behind the Supercard DSTWO.

wesley0104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exaltys said:
zetadragon90 said:

Wow...

A couple of points:

- Many people are enjoying Golden Sun Dark Dawn on their Acekards with AKAIO right now
- Normat gets no compensation from working on AKAIO, you'll get an update when you get an update
- Playing the games on your DS with a flash card is illegal anyway

The Acekard 2i is the next best flashcard behind the Supercard DSTWO.

This.

It doesn't work on my acekard too, but i dont blame the person who stuck much of his free time into making this firmware, and if some game doesn't work with it i don't care because i know that in a few days i can play it on my card.

So people who blame normatt actually don't give a shit.

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Zetadragon.
You sir are a Idiot.
1. If you really want to play this game, then why dont you just go out and buy it?
2. Normatt uses his own free time to code so we dont whine like a little bitch For Example: You.
3. Don't hate on stuff if you don't understand it/or don't know how to install files. GO to the N00B Guide on how to set up your Acekard.

aeolus426

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gah it finally happened i got to the battle against the 2 generals but every time it goes into the battle i get the black screen of doom and now it wont even load the game

zetadragon90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently playing the game on an emulator, I was so mad with not being able to play GS on my acekard 2i that I made topics about hacked akaio 1.8.1. I am sorry if I offended other acekard users.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!