ROM Hack Golden Sun Dark Sun Code

Masterpaul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I thought it would be cool to make a code that would make things harder in Golden sun. Basicly monsters with more HP, more attack etc. Or If this is not possible perhaps lower your own attacks and hp.

Basicly an artificial hard mode.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
You could do a challenge run, like no armor upgrade, low level, no djinni, there are many things you could try.
That would make for an interesting game play
biggrin.gif
*Challenges Mountain Roc - dies in one hit*

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Spenstar said:
Necron N.N said:
You could do a challenge run, like no armor upgrade, low level, no djinni, there are many things you could try.
biggrin.gif
Well I meant only one at time, but golden sun fanboys can try all in one
rolleyes.gif

iDarkTrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShinRyouma said:
Is this game that easy?

It is so easy unfortunately... =(
Who's the dude who said he was worried about grinding? You don't need to grind whatsoever. You gain good experience while looking for Djinns in the World Map. And put the Lure Cap on; lots of random battle encounters because of it.

I killed the Mountain Roc in two turns.
blink.gif

Blados and Chalis was no problem. (Although Chalis kinda scared me with her rampant claw attack.)
Only Tyrell has died so far and he was easily revived with Dewdrop. (Stupid Dark Floating Bug things... drag down x3. Hate I say.)
I'm at Belinsk. Well I just escaped it after the Luna Tower was activated. Already killed the Dark Devourer. On the boat right now.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well, now companies try to aim for all classes of players, so difficulty for some games has gone down =(
Golden Sun Dark Dawn hard edition now!

The Composer

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
While I still wait for the damn game to be delivered at my house, Ive been playing GS1.

I'm doing a perfect level up run, and its going smooth. Gonna love to pwn Saturos with over leveled and uber-stats characters.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The Composer said:
While I still wait for the damn game to be delivered at my house, Ive been playing GS1.

I'm doing a perfect level up run, and its going smooth. Gonna love to pwn Saturos with over leveled and uber-stats characters.
Haha, did the same, but in GS2 and with the good weapons (getting all the drop weapons sometimes takes a long time)

@The Composer
juegas algo por wifi?/do you play something on wifi?

iDarkTrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
Necron N.N said:
biggrin.gif

Heheh... a challenge run...? I'd rather not... why?:

Fought the last boss (Chaos Chimera). Sveta was the last one standing with 90hp... Finished him off with a nice 2000+ dmg Thor summon. My characters were OP (lv.50s), wearing powerful equips and was only missing 5 djinns. Now eliminate all the djinns (excluding the ones automatically gained from party members), the equips, and drop the level to 40... do you think you are capable of beating cardboard Doom Dragon? XD
laugh.gif

Anywho I got a question: People have being bitching and whining Shadow Shield... does it increase their resistances and defense?
Nvm, question answered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk