Gaming Golden Sun DS, can it work with EDGE now?

AcidAce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty please help me!
smile.gif

Vegetto991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Vegetto991 said:
how about now? does it work
No. And it's against the rules to bump topics.
so what you are saying is you would rather me make prob the 100th thread about this issue or any issue instead of finding an older thread that someone already asked the question in to get an answer... well ok i will know that for future reference

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vegetto991 said:
YayMii said:
Vegetto991 said:
how about now? does it work
No. And it's against the rules to bump topics.
so what you are saying is you would rather me make prob the 100th thread about this issue or any issue instead of finding an older thread that someone already asked the question in to get an answer... well ok i will know that for future reference
No. I'm suggesting that you look for a patch, rather than asking the question at all.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Golden Sun can't work with OS 2.0, I don't know why there isn't any update yet, cyclods has new update (to make Golden Sun playable) before new year. There isn't any patch out there for EDGE. I think EDGE is abandoned, but I hope I'm wrong.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
ShinRyouma said:
Golden Sun can't work with OS 2.0, I don't know why there isn't any update yet, cyclods has new update (to make Golden Sun playable) before new year. There isn't any patch out there for EDGE. I think EDGE is abandoned, but I hope I'm wrong.
I sent them an email on the 17 Jan 2011 saying GoldenSun Dark Dawn wasn't working on the Edge card. They replied look at their website. Only v2.0 and the v2.0i for Edge and iEdge that was on 21 jan 2011.
So I told them that GoldenSun Dark Dawn wasn't working with the latest firmware. The email was sent on 23 jan 2011.
They haven't wrote back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/08/george-lopez-accuse-walk-out-leave-show-early-heckler-shade-eagle-...