Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was this YouTube user: ALM5252

Upon messaging the user about it, this is what he had to say:

Re: Goldeneye 007/Banjo games
We're trying to keep up, due to tech difficulties, the wads are coming slowly, we may have to delay it a BIT longer, but we can't say for sure. if it's released tomorrow you and everybody else will know.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
don't worry wii64 is close
smile.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZOMG but WaDS r so much KOOLER!!!!11!!!!

But yes, I have seen what the new Wii64 can do, and it's impressive. Maybe you can just make an autoboot Wii64-to-Goldeneye WAD with the Goldeneye banner.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
ATM injection of RARE games is not possible.

We either have to wait until one gets released via shop channel or use the emulator to play it.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
But due to the lovely Microsoft issue, no RARE N64 game will (probably) be released in the Shop.

Well, I guess you´re right but we also thought that Konami wont release Metal Gear series MSX...

Dmon84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Supertag said:
Now ... we need a tutorial on how to NOP this operation. Even more useful would be a tutorial for finding "killer opcodes" in other roms... you know , so I could get superman running.

And you really think that this opcodes are there for no reason. Without them the game probably won't run.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
a Doom Engine for wii would be better
QUOTE said:
Tichinde925 and I already thought of that bro...

SEE VIDEO DESCRIPTION FOR ANY OF THE BROKEN LINKS I HAVENT TOOK THE TIME TO FIX THE COPY AND PASTE THE MEDIAFIRE IS ALL YOU REALLY NEED IF YOU HAVE USED THE WII DOOM PORT BEFORE YOU PROB DONT NEED ANY MORE THAN THE MEDIA FIRE LINK HAVE FUN...

BTW THAT VIDEO IS FAKE just PM the guy on youtube who posted it and badger him for months strait like i did and see if im shitting you...you can think whatever you want but he himself said it was a hoax to get folks going and he posted that vid on a site a WHILE AGO!

Thats not to say a really long aggonizing hex job couldnt do it but its not been done yet guys think what you want but.... ANYWHO

QUOTEWii Doom Port GoldenEYE 007 Channel version

Credits:

Concept for the 007 Spoof channel:
tichinde and I always thought it would be fun to make this if nothing else for the spoof of it hahahaha

Creators of Wii Doom Port
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiDoom

Original creators of the 007 doom mod
http://goldeneye.newdoom.com/contact....

Channel Banner Info:
HUGE THANKS GOES TO Tichinde925 From GBAtemp
who was kind enough to take the time to make a awesome banner for the wad and in less than a few hours after the post Thanks a LOT man! Everyone who downloads this please thank Tichinde925 for his banner and contribution
smile.gif
also hopefully someone will note the "channel ID" of the wad if they notice it while installing it
wink.gif
AMAZING WORK! Tichinde925

Tichinde925 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser...

How to Run On wii channel?

Step 1:

Extract the contents of the Winrar archive provided with the download below to your PC whatever folder you want (desktop is fine) and you will find a folder called SD CARD place the contents of that folder (the prboom ) in the root directory of your Wii sd card....
(Prboom folder to the Root of your Wii SD)

Step 2:

Launch the Homebrew channel on your Homebrew enabled wii console.
Now run Wad manager (can be found here: http://ratm.net63.net/WAD-Manager_v1.... and install the channel the wad file. (if your not sure how to do that)
There are two versions both the same aside from the banner sounds. Both WAD CHANNEL FILES can be found in the Winrar archive in the Folder Tichinde925 generously made for us named:

GoldenEye - With Title Theme
or
GoldenEye - With VC Ding Sound

create a folder called " wad " in your root directory then copy and paste the WAD channel to be installed to this " wad " directory so wad manager can find it..Install the channel..

Step 3:
...Next
just load up the channel with the SDcard in your wii.. remember to have the
prboom folder with the doom2.wad inside placed in the root of your sd...Enjoy the game!

======================================== ==
Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S7PJ1G9O
======================================== ==

---------------------------------------- ------------------
original doom 2 goldeneye wad info
---------------------------------------- ------------------
DOOM II Goldeneye Wad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GP32 Version by Will Schaller (aka. mr twit)
Original creators' credits at http://goldeneye.newdoom.com/contact....

About
_____
This is a total conversion Doom II wad which makes it look like Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. It changes everything: levels, weapons, enemies, sounds, music and more.
You do not need the original Doom 2 to play this, it will run on it's own.
This wad has been converted for use on the GP32 by Will Schaller (mr twit).

KNOWN ISSUES:
Though it Does support both the wiimote and nunchuck you will need to unplug then re-insert the nun chuck in game, before the nun chuck will be detected

If you choose exit from the main menu the game will crash to a code dump screen no biggie just hold in the power button on your wii to turn of the game
tongue.gif
when wii doom updates we will update this as well
wink.gif

Concluding:
Comment, rate, BE RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE ELSE POSTING (or be blocked forever because thats just how we do...You have my respect from the start what you can earn is my lack of respect by treating other peers poorly)

Feel free to ask questions or visit Theplayground-uk,GBAtemp,Wiibrew, and take part in the fun world of homebrew!

Excitedguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried injecting golden eye into the official Super Smash Bros N64 VC wad that was just officially released?

BinFairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure that if a working goldeneye injection was on the internet - it would be mentioned everywhere on these forums.

Seeing as you had to bump a month old topic to ask if it's out leads me to believe that there has been no success. Feel free to attempt the injection yourself though. I'm sure there are plenty of guides on the forums =]

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't matter what new games come out, goldeneye will NOT work injected into them. This game will require a lot more than that and a team of coders.

New VC games that come out don't have the correct code to run goldeneye and never will...unless they release goldeneye, if they do then you might be able to inject goldeneye into it.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
It doesn't matter what new games come out, goldeneye will NOT work injected into them. This game will require a lot more than that and a team of coders.

New VC games that come out don't have the correct code to run goldeneye and never will...unless they release goldeneye, if they do then you might be able to inject goldeneye into it.
Personally, I want to inject GoldenEye into GoldenEye, then into GoldenEye.

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Slimmmmmm said:

Personally, I want to inject GoldenEye into GoldenEye, then into GoldenEye.

LOL. That was great.

BTW, i wonder if someone already tried injecting Expansion Pak compatible games into Majora's Mask, and which ones worked or were enhanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    True lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got bored and started throwing grapes at my friend
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One got in his mouth
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ign.com/articles/dragon-ball-sparking-zero-finally-has-a-released-date-summer-games-f...