Goldleaf - A Nintendo Switch multipurpose homebrew tool

Goldleaf

Goldleaf is a multipurpose homebrew tool for Nintendo Switch!

Goldleaf.1.jpg

Similar to the well-known 3DS homebrew FBI, Goldleaf serves as a file browser/manager/editor, title manager, user account manager... and more!

Let Goldleaf make your life easier while dealing with more or less technical Nintendo Switch stuff!

Last edited by XorTroll, , Reason: 0.6 README changes

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Atmosphere doesn’t officially support NSPs ffs, those aren’t official. Why would they go out of their way to fix something that they don’t support.

That is a different argument to it's stupid to do it, or that there is no point.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, why anyone does anything is up to them. If you use real tickets that you've backed up from buying games then it's not even piracy.

Last edited by smf,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You were saying that it wouldn’t be stupid for Atmosphere to fix NSP shit.
How is this a different argument

I said this:

"If nintendo have added changes to block installing nsp from sd card, then adding patches to atmosphere to revert that isn't completely stupid."

I didn't specify who would add the patches.

But even if SciresM added patches it would be up to him and not stupid.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said this:

"If nintendo have added changes to block installing nsp from sd card, then adding patches to atmosphere to revert that isn't completely stupid."

I didn't specify who would add the patches.

But even if SciresM added patches it would be up to him and not stupid.
Ah, I’m still tired so I must’ve not read it correctly. You were also responding to a message that was talking about the Atmosphere devs not adding sigpatches, so yea

I mean, it’s “”””technically”””” possible I guess... But even doing smaller things with FS (like sigpatches) is a pain in the ass, re-adding features to it would probably be very difficult and wouldn’t be worth the time.

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean, it’s “”””technically”””” possible I guess... But even doing smaller things with FS (like sigpatches) is a pain in the ass, readding features to it would probably be very difficult and wouldn’t be worth the time.

Or it's some dumb strncmp/memcmp, that might be even easier to find. It might be the only change, so it would stick out.

I'd have thought someone was mildly motivated to look.

Last edited by smf,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Idk where to ask this, so...

Since I updated my switch to 7.0.1, some games are slower to load.
Super Mario Odyssey take the time to do 2 loop on the Nintendo gif bootlogo (arround 10s to load the game) versus 2s to load the game before the update.
IIRC, I was in FAT32 before and after the update, so I don't guess I switched between FAT32 and exFAT, and I'm using the same SD card.

What could be the problem?

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Please, don't fill this thread with complaints about people's behaviour.
We all know half the scene doesn't pay attention to warns and later comes back asking help, sad and really annoying but true.
Let's keep this for, and just for Goldleaf.
This is not how forums work. We also react to sidetracking, people throw in threads.

And if we keep this simply for Goldleaf, keep your first complaint with the person that wanted to sidetrack this thread to talk about "more viable options, that he was afraid of missing out of", which this post was intended to confront.

If you dont even understand what a posting was about - and if you dindn't get the subtle hint of me already stepping back and dropping the issue - and have to reignite the discussion with a plea to being more considerate at the person who spoke out for being more considerate (read my posting again, would you) - guess I'm reacting again.

There is one thing I dont cope with well, and that is borrowed moral supremacy - while showing no clue in regard to what actually happened. Guess that brings you two likes, in here. You could have gotten them cheaper.

My posting was not intended to be an info campaign, that most people in here dont read before they act. Like you seemed to think. It was literally there to tell people to stop derailing threads with support requests.

Now I'll drop it.

Last edited by notimp,

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you install split NSP files in v0.5? When I choose the split folder, I see view hex file instead of the install option.

FW 6.2.0 CFW ATMOS 0.8.4

Last edited by KTroopA, , Reason: added fw version

duckbill007

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
NCAs can no longer be mounted from SD card

You are wrong: installing extracted NSP works like a charm on old tinfoil 0.2.1 and during that process it mounts at least one cnmt.nca from SD card. What is not working is mounting from mounted file and I already PMed you why it can be. It seems to be bug/not fully implemented feature in libnx.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, your solution for 0.5 is not good because it requires now TRIPLE space: one for NSP, ONE for installed game and ONE for unpacked NSP in NAND.

Way better solution is stop mounting NSP and do direct reading from it as it done for USB and HTTP install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow