Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yggdra Union (GBA), is an OK RPG. Similar to Etrian Odyssey, which is one of my all-time favorites.

Try Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls (GBA), great remake; nostalgic feelings will surge through you. (If you've played them before)
biggrin.gif

~Nero

jagviper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

ryuujin2788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, i've tried most of those to no avail (ffXII was pretty good), but im looking for a game more Final Fantasyish
tongue.gif

More Final Fantasyish!? Go play IV! It's easily the one of the best (my personal favorite) and can only really be beat by VI. The new overhall on the graphics and stuff is nice too. I just hope you read Japanese, or have played it before.

But then again, Japanese ain't so hard, is it?

jagviper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, i've tried most of those to no avail (ffXII was pretty good), but im looking for a game more Final Fantasyish
tongue.gif

More Final Fantasyish!? Go play IV! It's easily the one of the best (my personal favorite) and can only really be beat by VI. The new overhall on the graphics and stuff is nice too. I just hope you read Japanese, or have played it before.

But then again, Japanese ain't so hard, is it?
wink2.gif
Its a bit hard to play in Japanese, so im playing ff6 now, then ff4 advance, and by then i guess ffcc or another game like that will be out
tongue.gif

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to nintendo.com you can see all the rpgs ever released for the DS among other genre as well..take the time and go look and see what you like..have fun.

Yam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a little different to what you're after, but it's still good.

Luminous Arc is a nice throwback to this sort of style game on the DS with VA and a story that I personally enjoy. Might not be everybody's cup of tea though.

Primworm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lunar Knights is a good pick for the Secret of Mana feel. I loved it(I dont think i finished it though, corrupted SD card).

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a little different to what you're after, but it's still good.

Luminous Arc is a nice throwback to this sort of style game on the DS with VA and a story that I personally enjoy. Might not be everybody's cup of tea though.

Yeah, I liked Luminous Arc too for some reason... probably not for the game play, and more of the story.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Final fantasy tactics advance ownes. its the first ff title i ever played. it made me love the tactics scene. andif you want old school tactics port, front mission is good. made by square enix so it has to be good.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: That's really cool.