ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition - Graphics / Options Mod

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would wish for GTA III, or let the ecl0674 decide. Or a poll ;)
Of course chill a little ! It was just a wish :rofl2: if he wants he does nothing

BTW : GTA_VC_The_Definitive_Edition_v1.0.6_Switch_Graphics_Mod_DynResOff_ the improvements are craaaazy!!!! I can play with everything set on ultra without overclocking in docked mod, it's wonderful waw. I just setup fxaa+ instead of taa++

Last edited by cobjak,

MountainMan23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work! I wonder if there's a way to update the game with adding all the removed music and Haitian quotes like with a nsp or an xci file?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Ported exefs_patches to 1.0.7, not throughly tested, could no ported correctly (leaving some features out) since code itself changed alot from previous version.

Included the 3 games.

Attachments

• exefs_patches_1.0.7.rar
    919 bytes · Views: 151
Reactions: C7XL

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ported exefs_patches to 1.0.7, not throughly tested, could no ported correctly (leaving some features out) since code itself changed alot from previous version.

Included the 3 games.
where do these go? I was using your 1.0.6 mod that uses contents/romfs/gamface etc, its a pak file

i-snake-z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I converted eclipse’s mod to IPS, the docked fix is mine.
Amazing work.

Can i ask you for a favor? :)

I want to mod a game, i have some expirience of scripting in python so i guess i am not a 100% rookie on programing.

But i dont know for where i can start. can you give me some guidelines?

My first project is to change the side bars from final fantasy ix and make it black for the oled, i think that is something more basic than fix the dock mode in GTA like a pro (you).

Thank you very much :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Why not they just mine Monero instead of scamming vulnerable people? If they have a decent machine they can hit a jackpot at any given time.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Bitcoin on the other hand, requires a very powerful mining rig and is more costly.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, different cultures so probably they have their reasons
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes a $2,000 rig for $5 a day
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Or could be in correlation to laws.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Technically, cryptocurrencies aren't illegal, as long as you don't use it for criminal activity. If you sign up with an exchange, and that they get a tip from law enforcement, they have the right to freeze your assets.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea I heard law is vastly different there
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nigeria's central bank did make crypto illegal before, until last year they lifted the ban. Always make sure to check before you exchange. ;)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, speaking of crypto i remember reading about a guy who spend like 10 grand bitcoin on a couple pizzas (when bitcoin wasnt as worthy as nowadays)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's mental. If he had saved up when Bitcoin sky-rocketed in price, then he might've become the next Jeff Bezos for all I know.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, he couldnt know the price was gonna skyrocket anyway
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Then it dropped sometime in 2022, 2021 was when it really went up in price.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also recall watching a video of some failed games with their own crypto currency or smth like that, lemme link it to you (it's in spanish tho)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I remember that. Didn't Steam ban games with NFTs before somehow devs managed to circumvent it? Think EA tried to dabble in NFTs too.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Glad to hear people realise that NFTs aren't worth it these days. They realise that they're JPEGs hosted on a file-hosting site like AWS or Google Drive.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Atleast it has captions
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Meta also tried to create their own crypto, but that fell through.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Was called Libra, they had around 100 employees and wanted to hire more near to end of the year.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, idk why facebook tried to do that metaverse thing if mmo games already existed before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And Yea I refuse to call it meta
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I refuse to call it Meta, too. It's a stupid name.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, then why did you call it like that a minute ago?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't get why Facebook ever wanted to dabble into virtual reality, when other companies were doing it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Just to emphasize on what I mean.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Just to emphasize on what I mean.