ROM Hack GREAT,4726 - Sonic Classic Collection (U)(VENOM)

Boomer999111

Trophies
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Kreatur84 said:
thx.
i can use dstt on r4i sdhc?
Yes. This particular clone is a DSTT clone. Put the DSTT firmware in the same place you put your games, and you can load it like one.

i tryed that, nothing even shows up for me to select to use it. how do you do it? i googled everywhere bfore asking, but i dun find an answer.

Gabonesque

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing does work with the new update of the R4i SDHC but a new error arises with Sonic Mega Collection you get a -7 error message

kgkenshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I don't quite understand, is there absolutely no way for us R4 Users to play Sega All Stars Racing? Comeon, there were worse anti-piracy then this (Mario and Luigi) and we can't fix this one?! :[

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gabonesque said:
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing does work with the new update of the R4i SDHC but a new error arises with Sonic Mega Collection you get a -7 error message
new fw is only for r4i with 1.4 kernel
for the older one there is no new fw
frown.gif

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the 1.4 R4i SDHC and got the 1.18 firmware released couple days ago and sonic collection still doesnt work, even the 'fixed' ones. Sega all star racing works fine tho.

I'm thinking of investing in a more reliable cart soon tho and just letting lil lad have this one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online