OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I hope you enjoy the new forums and I hope they help keep things more sane and manageable instead of trying to handle everything in single, large bloated topics. Since GBAtemp has been growing in popularity, especially when it comes to cheats and codes, these forums should be a welcome relief to many. The Massive Cheat Database and the recently released Chrono Trigger fix seem to be drawing a lot of new members in.

Now first of all, I just want to say, I'm glad I know every one of you. You have done a lot to help me and the people of GBAtemp. So please keep up the good work my friends. Also everyone who can access this forum are also moderators of the new cheat forums, so please use this power wisely.

To get the important matters out of the way. DO NOT abuse your power here, doing so you will find yourself kicked out of the club. You may be moderators of the cheat forums but you are still members of GBAtemp, a respectable site. Do not delete posts unless they are breaking the rules or not on topic with the current topic of discussion. this goes for Trolling, Flaming, spam, off-topic remarks, etc. Do not delete a post simply because the person is annoying or asking the same question over and over again. If the person continues, simply give a warning, if they continue, then they will have their access to the forums revoked.

If someone posts a duplicate topic or theres another active topic with the same or similar discussion, then make a post notifying the user, give the link to the other topic and close the original or merge them together. Also in the code requests and submissions forums, only one topic per game, per console is allowed. So if someone open a duplicant topic, notify the poster and close it. Remember folks, please be civil and respectful here.

With that out of the way, feel free to use this forum as you wish. Discuss ideas, post codes you have made and need help on and so on. This forum is forum us for private discussion away from normal members eyes. Also please note, no illegal material as the official GBAtemp staff (Amdins, SUpervisors, Mods, etc) also have access to this forum.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I really dont see why everyone is flaming us.. We did it for the community.. And it makes it easier for everyone..

Im just annoyed because all we do is help.. THen try to make it easier for everyone and they all complain.. Im losing hope in this community..
frown.gif

EDIT: Testing

#NDSCheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto