OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, hi guys and gals =)
My nick's Chiaki. (Don't want to post my real name it's too funny lol!) This nick is from my beloved Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne character: Chiaki Nagoya who can transform himself into the Kamikaze Kaitou Sindbad.
I'm half-russian and half-german from Germany, 16 years old and an Otaku (Anime/Manga-Fan) =)
My english is rookie-average-like sometimes you can't differ it from real english and sometimes it's just plain crap ;P.
I like RPGs (mostly MMORPGs... I've played Ragnarök Online, Helbreath, Seal Online, Final Fantasy XI [7 months long, Fungwan Online, Well of Souls and so on...), some good Ego-Shooters, Adventures like Beyond good and evil etc., Zanzarah (It's like Pokemon with Ego-Shooter perspective when fighting... this genre never came back to PC), and every game that's on hype until I played it
smile.gif

So much from me if you want to know more, ask me =).

And uh I'm free for any translation from german to english *looks to jumpman17
smile.gif

Btw. I answer in lightspeed ;P 80 words/minute =)

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi chiaki , hope you will enjoy to post here, an im happy to have an other manga/anime fan here
tongue.gif
(i read more mangas than animes since they are long to download and bittorent doesnt work fine on my pc) i quite love Naruto , HxH , Samourai Deeper Kyo , DragonBall, and a lot more (i discoreved Satan 666 who's quite nice)

Chiaki

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol hello Chiaki and welcome to GBATemp
smile.gif

half russian / half german: that's a weird mix hehe
Not as weird as you might think heh
There are plenty of em in Germany since there were german settlers in russia and they had kids there and so on ~

Edit: DarkRamza I love Naruto too you should watch the 1 hour special episode 95-96 it's cool mate!

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello, and welcome to Hotel GBATemp, Chiaki. :-)

It's nice to see more lurkers coming out to post, as long as you stick around and don't just dissappear like the other few thousand who've introduced themselves.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1