GT Portable gets dissapointing 6.8 (IGN)

nIxx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well as the titles say GT Portable doesn´t seem to be what everyone expected (sadly) no Career Mode, No Online Multiplayer (reminds me of Soul Calibur :/) strange system to buy new car´s and so on.
Honestly what was Sony thinking especially because of the Career mode.

QUOTE said:
Being that I'm such a massive fan of the Gran Turismo franchise, I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that this isn't a great (or even just good) game. It pains me to say so, but it's the truth. While the driving mechanics are great, if somewhat dated, the numerous presentation issues (like the complete lack of a career mode) really keep this from being what it could, and should, have been.

More in the Review on IGN:
http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/102/1024698p1.html

mcboom

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the point of playing it without the career mode, we can just play other racing games, what makes this game any different?

nIxx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i think it´s a big deal because no career mode means no customization so as already said where is the point to even play the game except you have fun to play a game with no goal at all.
After 4/5 years we could have expected much more of it and there is no excuse for the missing mode and features.

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
That is disappointing. Was thinking to pre-order this but not it will be a download instead. No career, that's the reason why one plays GT uh

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't care anyway. The only fun driving games are either called Burnout or Carmageddon, or have the word Kart suffixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong