Gaming GTA:CW Social Club Online

Skane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh...what?

I cant connect to wifi for some reason. When I try to sync, I have no bars. I can connect with other games on that DS...so....

er_mouloud

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I found the two guardian lions and finished the two xin missions. I'll go back to my camera, stunts and dealers hunt...

Skane said:
Uh...what?

I cant connect to wifi for some reason. When I try to sync, I have no bars. I can connect with other games on that DS...so....
Are you using a patched rom or the cheats? if the rom is patched, you can't connect. The arm9.bin breaks the wi-fi of the game. There is already a few threads talking about it.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's not the arm9.bin that breaks it. Get Bomberman 2 (E), open it with DSLazy, take its arm7.bin, open GTA with DSLazy, replace its arm7.bin with Bomberman's. Works awesome, although I had to use a different computer because DSLazy started to glitch on mine for no reason.

Skane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but its a cheat code that modifies the game script, right? I've heard all kinds of AR horror stories....

menickb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah what he said i figured it out today on gta chinatown wars on R4 SDHC i had the same problem conecting with my wifi in the patched version the arm9 and arm7 files have been changed so if you use a program called dslazy select the gta file wait for it to load then click on unpack rom replace the the arm7 file with an original and click on pack rom when it asks you what to save it as just click on the rom you are currently using a message will come up asking you do you want to replace click ok and job done dont go changing the file name as your sav file will not work with the rom as i have found out today but its always good to make a backup before you replace hope it helps or the option 2 is to get an unpached rom and just change the arm9 file to make it work because the pached file i had it had been trimmed so it was just the game nothing else so used option 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong