ROM Hack GTA Trilogy modding

TylerSGman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found something interesting.

For mods that doesn't work on the switch, I change the number to a smaller number and it works. (Ex: 500-...pak to 50... park)I test with high fade overhaul and now it works. Also, I tried with véhicule retexture mod and now it's 100% working with the suffix number "50", with the original number it was working only at 30%

You’re just changing the name of the file? Or are you unpacking and changing it in the ini ?

MrGribble77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish we could figure out how to add the grass back into the switch versions. If you delete ur installed San Andreas update and use DBI installer to reset required version. You can see how the switch version originally had a lot of grass before any patches... So i extracted the pak file for San Andreas and you can clearly see all the grass/foliage files. Well i assume that means in the updates they just turned the grass off with a settings file, because the files are definitely still there. It'd be cool to keep the grass but be on the latest patch... If we found that out, think we could even get grass into vice city? I noticed that in the san andreas pack file that even vice city has a folder with some grass files in it but as we know vice city has no physical grass in game on switch. I've yet to extract Vice City itself but i imagine it probably has grass in it not being used as well..

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back