• Views 704,284
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

KarasLegion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try installing Thunderbird and forward the .eml through that. Outlook sucks for sending those .eml files nowadays.

This is one of those moments where a guy feels stupid because he assumed it shouldn't matter if he uses Outlook or Thunderbird, so he just didn't bother with the one he didn't have installed.

Thank you. To be clear, using Thunderbird instead got it to work just fine.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Does the Mimana Iyar exploit still work, or has that been fixed? Still running 3.55 on my Vita and PSTV.
If you're talking about 3.57, then Mimina will probably still work, but you won't be able to run TN-V or ARK because the PSP-SIDE KERNEL EXPLOITS WERE PATCHED IN 3.57.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm running firmware 3.55 on both my Vitae (because I rarely use them). I've got TN-V running on my systems already, buuut I heard updating to 3.57 would kill TN-V.

D

Deleted User

OP
No, I'm running firmware 3.55 on both my Vitae (because I rarely use them). I've got TN-V running on my systems already, buuut I heard updating to 3.57 would kill TN-V.
You would be correct; TN-V has been patched in 3.57.

bajul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i am in 3.52 and I do not use homebrew at all if I could dump my cartridge vita?

please gice me tutor

D

Deleted User

OP
i am in 3.52 and I do not use homebrew at all if I could dump my cartridge vita?

please gice me tutor
To dump a file from anywhere, you have to create a link to the file you want to dump in an email (currently only gmail supports making links within emails from all I know, which is why a gmail account is always recommended for this kind of thing). The link consists of a Support_URI call, the path to the file, and an important full stop at the end of the link.

For example, say you want to dump "files.db" from a Minecraft cartridge. You would first need to type the support_uri call to send the file attached in an email so you can open that email on your PC and download the dumped file. The support uri call to do that would be "email:send?attach=" (without quotation marks).

Then, find the path to Minecraft's "files.db", which is "gro0:app/PCSB00560/sce_pfs/files.db" (again, without quotation marks).

Now place the path to the file after email:send?attach= and you should now have "email:send?attach=gro0:app/PCSB00560/sce_pfs/files.db".

Now for the important part, simply add a full stop to the end of the link, and there! You're ready to make a link in gmail!

email:send?attach=gro0:app/PCSB00560/sce_pfs/files.db.

^^^ Do you know how to make links in your emails using gmail?

Last edited by ,

Joe Chip

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey guys, i recently bought a used Vita (that turned out to be a vita slim). The FW is 3.51 i followed the guide and reached part two. Now i can;t complete this step.
3) Open your gmail on your PC, and find the message with "app.db" as the attachment. download the attachment somewhere onto your PC.
The email that sends itself to me says this :
Subject : Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
(my email adress)

I've tried sending simple emails to myself but i get the same message. Is there any way to bypass this problem ?
Thanks a lot guys

aligiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, thanks for the great guide, i went through the email hack step (1).
and red through step (2), and got lost in step where i should install tn-v.
in step 2 i noticed that i should export the app.db but i havent read in the guide that i should do changes or something.
and i went on to step where i should be installing tn-v, i have few games running from long time minecraft,mk. how i sould proceed? could appreciate if someone can elaborate :)
cheers

Tieracloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, thanks for the great guide, i went through the email hack step (1).
and red through step (2), and got lost in step where i should install tn-v.
in step 2 i noticed that i should export the app.db but i havent read in the guide that i should do changes or something.
and i went on to step where i should be installing tn-v, i have few games running from long time minecraft,mk. how i sould proceed? could appreciate if someone can elaborate :)
cheers

Part 3 is what you want then. Do that after you have your game you want to have the bubble over. Just swap out the titleID of that game when doing the email trick. A prep step you may want to do now is to write the eml writer email first so it allows you to do the email attachments.

aligiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
forgive me if i might seem a bit clueless,
the games i had are from PS store, not hacked or anything.
what do you mean by swaping title ID?
what do you mean by eml writer?

D

Deleted User

OP
1) the games i had are from PS store, not hacked or anything.
2) what do you mean by swaping title ID?
3) what do you mean by eml writer?

1) they must be PSP games/demos and your Vita must be activated to play them. I'm guessing all this has been done, so onto the next question.

2) Forget swapping TitleIDs, that's a bit old now. Look at this: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStation...o_install_tnv_bubble_without_exploitgame.html

3) http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/tutorials/how_to_fix_questionmark_bug_for_mailhax.html
It's essential you get this part done first before anything else!

Migosama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does Anyone have different versions of email hack? I am using 1.1.1 and it has problems ( gives the trial ending emssage when pressing send, and working the date around, gives certificates problems..), I want to try lower versions o see if I can send ( and later receive ) the email

Last edited by Migosama,
D

Deleted User

OP
Does Anyone have different versions of email hack? I am using 1.1.1 and it has problems, I want to try lower versions o see if I can send the mail ( and later receive ) the email
Ah, be careful there, I only just realised what you were on about! I think you meant RazorX2014's Vita Email Hacker, and not the actual email exploit itself. :wink:
Sry, I just got muddled up there and had to say something before people might start to think "wtf is he on about?"

Migosama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, be careful there, I only just realised what you were on about! I think you meant RazorX2014's Vita Email Hacker, and not the actual email exploit itself. :wink:
Sry, I just got muddled up there and had to say something before people might start to think "wtf is he on about?"

Yeah, Sorry, I meant to say the program..version 1.1.1 of RazorX2014's Vita Email Hacker doesn't let me upload the file, or maybe a workaround, like doing manually?

Edit: I tested different compatibility modes, and on my case "Vista SP2" compatility mode did the trick( but my Vita didn't accept attachment created with the program, I ended using Thunderbird and sending the emL "by hand" ) after that the other steps didn't give problems, even the qCMA is connecting now, VHBL is working so Happy End!

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by Migosama,

Tieracloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the games i had are from PS store, not hacked or anything.
what do you mean by swaping title ID?
what do you mean by eml writer?

Do as voxel said. But I meant GameID of your psp game that you want to put the exploit over. The GameID needs to be the game you have on your system and put that in plcae of the subject line for GameID in that guide voxel referenced.

aligiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1) they must be PSP games/demos and your Vita must be activated to play them. I'm guessing all this has been done, so onto the next question.

2) Forget swapping TitleIDs, that's a bit old now. Look at this: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStation...o_install_tnv_bubble_without_exploitgame.html

3) http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/tutorials/how_to_fix_questionmark_bug_for_mailhax.html
It's essential you get this part done first before anything else!

thanks,
my savedata on PS vita is empty so i couldnt transfer anything to my pc.
is there something am missing?

D

Deleted User

OP
thanks,
my savedata on PS vita is empty so i couldnt transfer anything to my pc.
is there something am missing?
Are you using QCMA? Are you trying to transfer the TN-V savedata? And did you look in the PSP/Other section of content manager?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi: +2