Not open for further replies.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not sure if it will really come to DS, but it'd be great if it did, since it's one of my fave RPG's for PS2
moogle.gif

vgshaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skelletonike said:
I'm not sure if it will really come to DS, but it'd be great if it did, since it's one of my fave RPG's for PS2
moogle.gif
if you look at the picture closely, you can tell its dot hack by the symbols on the ground, and the fact that kite is there. the url has a picture and it says

Nintedo DS

New Project

COMING SOON

-To the world-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hate to break it to you, but that's not for .hack//. It's also super old and nothing came of it (Page Info states it was modified Nov. 2007). I think it was meant to be a new Tail Concerto or something like that.

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has to be the lamest series I have ever wasted time watching.

But I guess its good for the fanboys.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
THis game is mine.
Played both .hack for PS2, I are sure this is a copy of Phantasy Star 0 with change in some things.
This is the first true online version of this game (.hack//fragment don't count), must be mine.

I have already decided, my PC is Haseo, in his prototype form (hope there is enough customization).

vgshaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the main page, it says countdown, and when you click it, it says a project will be revieled in 4 days. Hopefully, this is news about the game

Kokuyoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If this is online like many suspect - It's gonna get a lot of comparisons with Phantasy Star 0. Truthfully, I would've prefered it being releases eithed on the Wii or as a PC game
tongue.gif

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
A true online .hack Game would be better for PC ( I don't think any console can manage it unless you have a controller like in the series or like the one of the dreamcast with the full keyboard
tongue.gif
), but a game with nice history maybe be good for the DS. I only hope It don't be like Phantasy Star 0 or Ragnarok Online DS, but maybe like a tru RPG not Online oriented (the PS2 GU Version is really good).

My PC never will be Haseo, but maybe something like Sanjuro of the first .Hack games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8