ROM Hack hacked weavile off of gts

1234turtles

Memer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the other day i got a hacked weavile off the gts i thought the gts detected hacked pokemon and this weavile was definatly hacked it has hp 801 attack 750 defense 355 sp attack 400 sp def 347 speed 600 its ability is wonder guard its moves is extreme speed, shadow force, magnitude,and outrage so is this hacked or am i lucky enough to get a legit weavile

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just looking at those stats, I could have told you that wasn't legit. The moves gave it away too. All very different moves that a bug/poison type couldn't learn. That thing is hacked to hell and back again.

1234turtles

Memer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me rephrase that question i assumed it was hacked just wondoring how it didnt get caught by the gts since it is supposed to detect hacked pokemon

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
1234turtles said:
let me rephrase that question i assumed it was hacked just wondoring how it didnt get caught by the gts since it is supposed to detect hacked pokemon

True, my apologies. I believe Nintendo isn't watching the GTS anymore, I remember the issue with a Celebi pokemon that was suppose to be a Suicine. That corrupted the GTS for a few days till it had to be removed by force. This what happens when its not monitored by officials. I'm surprise you knew about this, how long was that fake pkmn was there?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
1234turtles said:
lv100 ninjask
Not worth it. Ninjask can be used in a team way better than Weavile (Try a Baton Pass, Protect, Swords Dance and X-Scissor Ninjask on your team. Try Smogon for the IVs/EVs.)

QUOTE(1234turtles @ Jan 4 2011, 04:56 PM) anyone trading a weavile like this for a ninjask must be crazy too bad its just going to sit in my box like trophy
See above. And people will think you're a hacker if you call it a trophy.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe not, what ever IV's it has or characteristics/nature it can be breeded until another pokemon. (Although it might make that into a bad egg. Which is not good since that can corrupt your game save.) You should report to Nintendo about this since other pkmn on the GTS can be HAX also. Nintendo must not get lazy with wifi security due to their main focus with the Nintendo 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3