Trademark3001

OP
Trophies
Website
PlatformHeroes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well im opening a DSi today i got at a pawn shop for $59.99 so im going to look into it and see if there is anything i can find that seems like it can be removed and replaced with something! and remember...''Everything can be hacked or modded.'' (IM TALKIN TO YOU NINTENDO) wish me luck guys!

D

Deleted_171835

Hmm. What do you mean by "hacking"? Those amateur n00bs who take a .rom and modify random crap, or those who actually have a workstation and open up the DSi.

Typically it's the first.

Trademark3001

OP
Trophies
Website
PlatformHeroes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Revolutionize said:
Hmm. What do you mean by "hacking"? Those amateur n00bs who take a .rom and modify random crap, or those who actually have a workstation and open up the DSi.

Typically it's the first.
Yeah im opening it up and I have many different tools to do this....i may be younger but i have done this before so dont think i cant do it... but put that aside i have a workstation in my garage and hopefully i can do this!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
good luck with whatever you're doing
biggrin.gif

Trademark3001

OP
Trophies
Website
PlatformHeroes.com
XP
Country
Canada
okay so if you have twitter follow me and i will have updates there.....around 10:00 i will update GBAtemp..(this Blog) on what i have discovered!
smile.gif
okay my twitter is Trademark301

D

Deleted_171835

Trademark3001 said:
okay so if you have twitter follow me and i will have updates there.....around 10:00 i will update GBAtemp..(this Blog) on what i have discovered!
smile.gif
okay my twitter is Trademark301
Okay. Hopefully, whatever you found is something of value.

Edit: Uh...usefulness?...that's what I meant. Not value.

Edit 2: Okay. I'm following ya. I'm "quagmires".

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
luke_c said:
Let's be honest, nothing's going to come from this, you think developers and other people haven't opened up the DS and done absolutely everything to it?

+1
didnt really think of that ..its true tho

alot of hacking teams have looked into the dsi and havent got a lot out of it

D

Deleted_171835

luke_c said:
Let's be honest, nothing's going to come from this, you think developers and other people haven't opened up the DS and done absolutely everything to it?
You can at least encourage the guy? Better have more people working on it then few. If he finds nothing of value, so beit and if he does, well then it benefits us all. Why should it affect you? Don't assume stuff.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
luke_c said:
You can at least encourage the guy? Better have more people working on it then few. If he finds nothing of value, so beit and if he does, well then it benefits us all. Why should it affect you? Don't assume stuff.
No point encouraging something if nothing will come of it, he will just open it, fiddle around with a few things and then he will give up, considering the millions of other people probably doing this, i'm not sure one more person will significantly increase the chance of success, and last time i checked, everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.