Homebrew HANS with eShop titles

TehJim08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have AL9H and Luma CFW installed on my 3DS and I bought MGS3D for the 3DS via eshop, I want to use the improved clockspeed feature on HANS but it only seems to read cartridges. Is it possible to use HANS with eshop titles then?
Many thanks.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have AL9H and Luma CFW installed on my 3DS and I bought MGS3D for the 3DS via eshop, I want to use the improved clockspeed feature on HANS but it only seems to read cartridges. Is it possible to use HANS with eshop titles then?
Many thanks.
Yes, when hans asks for you to select a game, hit right and left. Also, this feature is nearly useless. If you hold select when booting luma, you can enable n3ds clockspeed anywhere.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if you want to get rid of hans completely, you can use ntr cfw and an onionfs to redirect files from the game to the sd card. It's better since you don't need the entire romfs, you just need the files you want to replace. Luma can also load custom code.bins and romfs' by using the region/language emulation in the luma config.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...