steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
8vtah0.jpg

HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY
TO OUR DEAREST SON,
MOOZXY

May you enjoy a Sympa-Rate of greater than 200% and symmetrically dock with a female (or male) of your choice.

Love,
Your GBAtemp Mom & Dad + family

we heart u

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this thread makes me so so sad

happy birthday to my favourite guy on the site

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. Can't believe I missed it. And the thread is empty too. That's what I get for not coming here often I guess... You're not 37 right?

I know we didn't talk all that much, (in fact the only conversation we had was like 2 conversations 3 years ago about musical tastes), and your birthday already passed some time ago, but late happy birthday man.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ojsinnerz. said:
Wow. Can't believe I missed it. And the thread is empty too. That's what I get for not coming here often I guess... You're not 37 right?

I know we didn't talk all that much, (in fact the only conversation we had was like 2 conversations 3 years ago about musical tastes), and your birthday already passed some time ago, but late happy birthday man.
Thanks dude! Haha not 37, I'm 21 this year.

Whoa, I don't even remember that conversation haha! I remember you're Korean though! Korean fist bump!

QUOTE(FiReFoX_7 @ May 2 2011, 06:58 AM) I don't know you too much moozxy, but belated Happy Birthday!
smile.gif
toot.gif
Thanks man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT