Has anyone been banned by using Reverse NX?

jigoku99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said on a previous post, I boot accidentally on CFW Sysnand and played BoTW wiih mods activated.
I have Reverse NX installed, it was all set up in emunand, but the configurations were left. For example, I left the app with Pokemon Sword in docked mode.
BoTW was set as System, never changed this game in particular because overclock can stable the frames a bit. But because the configuration were still there in the app, I'm not sure if CFW Sysnand made a log of it.
I know there's always the risk of ban and that it's all my responsibility, but I'm not sure if this is bannable just for boot CFW in Sysnand and all the homebrew settings still there :(
Also, I wonder if custom theme is also bannable because for some reason the theme is shown in CFW Sysnand despite I installed in emunand. Edit: I forgot to mention that I have incognito and 90dns set up, my serial number is xaw00000, and haven't connected to the internet since this incident happened

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...