Gaming Has anyone else noticed something very strange about Zelda spirit trac

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
osirisFIVE said:
I think they should just make a more accessible Zelda game for the Wii.

As a Zelda noob, I preferred phantom hourglass to twilight princess as it was less dark, I could see what I was doing, and I could actually complete the game without using gameFAQs.

If anything they should implement a noob mode or something.

This coupled with your signature strikes me as quite ironic.

Also, Nintendo already patented the "noob mode" you can just watch a pre-recorded play through of the game.

anyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Pyrofyr said:
Why must people find fault with the boats/trains? The end of the games explains it. The end of Wind Waker proves it was some other crap, and Phantom Hourglass is just a dream.

Fuck, Link always dreaming for about 20 hours..

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
noammax said:
At first glance, this seems to be a direct sequel to phantom hourglass (and I guess wind waker).
But hold up! Trains? Trains! Why would they have trains??? Maybe because....... THERE IS NO WATER!!!

So it must be a prequel.... What do you guys think?

Wait, if there is no water, how the hell does the train operate!?!?
Trains run on steam, which obviously comes from water.

noammax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, your right! So there has to be water somewhere. Or, then again, it could be some magical train. I mean it has a built in cannon....

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody stated that there was NO water, just not a world flooded over with it. You can still have water even if there are long stretches of land, you know.

Which, by the way, would be quite handy (read: necessary) in getting the wood or coal to generate the heat used to convert the water to steam.
lecture.gif

tongue.gif

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noammax said:
If the land is not flooded in water, then its a pre-quel to wind waker.

If it was a prequel, then Link would still be the scruffy haired punk ass kid on the island he was as Wind Waker began, not running around with a sword and a shield in the green hero's outfit he received as a coming of age gift in Wind Waker.

IF this is the same Link as Wind Waker, it's much more likely that he's just on a larger continent of land, then being something that he wasn't and wearing something that he wasn't before Wind Waker takes place.

--

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, I just thought.

Before in every new Zelda game, they redesign the three primary characters, Link, Zelda and Ganon.
But in Minish cap, they totally broke this rule.

Wind Waker Designs:
zelda-thumb.png
link-thumb.png

Minish Cap Designs:
150px-Princess_Zelda_The_Minish_Cap.png
link4.gif

Minish Cap did not have the same characters from Wind Waker, but they did totally recycle their appearance. Four swords included.
Spirit Tracks could be another example of this.

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY A THEORY, BARE WITH ME FOR A MOMENT. lol
To begin with, if you watch the spirit tracks trailer closely you'll notice that theres some sort of ocean/river in the game but there couldnt be life without it, i was just trying to take this out of the way. Another thing as we all know the hero in legend of zelda inst always the same person (even if they look the same) so this could easily be a prequel because the wind waker and PH link can be a descendent from the spirit tracks link (im having a hard time to believe in this part but oh well). And last, but not least, in the ending of wind waker we see the hyrule castle fall to the bottom of the ocean and for some reason the outside of the castle of spirit tracks looks like the exact replica of it. Spirit tracks could be a sequel by the fact that this is the new land that tetra and link sail to find but theres one thing that bothers me with this idea... Why the hell is link a delivery boy or what so ever? Link ends up as a hero in wind waker, is a hero from the start and until the end of PH and he doesnt start as a hero on spirit tracks? :|
end of theory.
tongue.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wind Waker doesn't have Tetra in it at all, and as you find out at the end of it, it's just a dream anyway, none of it truly happened, it was a dream that they both dreamed as they were sailing along their real boat (probably from scurvy), so until it's out and we see the opening, we'll have no idea!

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ever thought that maybe he is now on a big island? or that maybe there is water but we havent seen it yet? or that maybe their on hyrul where isnt much water

Pyrofyr said:
Wind Waker doesn't have Tetra in it at all, and as you find out at the end of it, it's just a dream anyway, none of it truly happened, it was a dream that they both dreamed as they were sailing along their real boat (probably from scurvy), so until it's out and we see the opening, we'll have no idea!

actually on PH it was "a dream" and really, it wasnt! he ends up with the hourglass and you watch the pirate dude sail away, and on WW after the last scene the credits roll so you cant tell whether it really happened, and by the way WW does infact have tetra, and so does PH (just look at the opening) so learn your facts first

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
I wasn't so bothered by the not fitting into the time line thing, my first thought was TRAINS!! WHAT THE FU**!! And then oh goodness this isn't a crappy spin off is it?

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This definitely isn't going to be a prequel. Tought all the wind waker games aren't sequels, but just a whole new story. Because in every game, he doesn't know who Zelda is. Well, time will learn.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Primitive people found boats and horses, world-war I people found battleships and trains, nuff said.

Where the hell did the theory of "trains came before boats" come from?

Besides, no matter what transportation method they use, with the general theory of "it's just another dream" all kinds of shit about prequel or sequel or remake or stuff is solved directly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or some doctor caused it