Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted User

Here's the the thing for me.I never used any online features,however I left wifi on while playing and my eshop works fine,so if I need to go into the plaza or whatever I just turn my wifi off and I should be good.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't access miiverse either. This is really weird

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't access the Nintendo websites on my computer now. wtf lol
Do you have a custom DNS set up or anything? That error code means there is a problem connecting to Nintendo servers. Its not a ban error code.

Reactions: fodder

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems like the bans occuring are happening to those, oddly.

They probably checked the headers that accessed online services and banned all with the general CIA one. People with Sky3DS and stuff like you cant be affected by this.

However other users and me included may have the 002 error but still can access eShop and Miiverse, while also being able to create a new NNID and download stuff from eShop.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im guessing this only affects those who wonder traded mainly b4 the release date
I have the CIA and still can access e-shop even after reboot. Been in festival many times but only to trade myself not sure if this counts

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a custom DNS set up or anything? That error code means there is a problem connecting to Nintendo servers. Its not a ban error code.
Ok, I can now access the eshop and just downloaded a demo. I hope it's okay now.

I still can't acces the Nintendo Website though. "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

Last edited by Aternel,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
It seems like everyone got banned late after the weekly maintenance. Could be possible that the people who went online and didnt get banned might be next week.

Seems like I'll be one of those people lol, I'll just pray and wait till the 23rd to re-download the seed from teh eShop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He never said anyone was
Stop trying to start flame wars
Well, I can't understand why people getting online with the game, they have been warned multiple times. This isn't any kind of flame wars but canceling the games for own mistakes is kinda more stupid than acutal playing online before release.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Has anyone noticed the shops in festival plaza (good to know you can TRADE your 'mon here) has randomized shops? Seems picking a female MC gives better shops (haunted house: ghost's den, bouncy house:clink-clunk land, bouncy house: thump bump park, goody shop: soft drink parlor, food stall: battle table; unlocked haunted house, trick room at six FC) to the male MC: goody shop: general store, dye house: team yellow, fortune teller: pokémon house: goody shop: ball shop, lottery shop: treasure hunt, dye house: team blue, fortune teller: kanto tent/ lottery shop: trasure hunt, dye house: team blue, fortune teller: pokémon house, dye shop: team blue, goody shop: general store, dye house: team yellow, fortune teller: kanto tent, goody shop:ball house......seems to me the females are getting better stuff. Anyone else to confirm?

Also, you don't need to be online to do most of this stuff.
I got most of the stuff u say the female MC got, but I have a male MC.

jackthelost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hope im not banned have both installed but never went online should i just delete the games and tickets and wait for Na release?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi,