Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
wew ok so i extracted the 2 files and the friendcode and movable seem to be different. i am just a bit confused about what to do next.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does but it generates the exact same Seed present in the LFS so I don't how it's useful. At least that's what happened to me. Meaning everything before and after the seed what different but the seed remained the same. The only way I was able to get a brand new one was by copying the same offsets from a different LFS and importing them manually to the moveable.sed, which prompted a "restore" on boot, went through everything etc then redumped the moveable.sed to check and lo and behold the LFS was mine all over again.
Did you power off the 3DS while doing this? or all the time it was ON?

IIRC some keys remain in RAM so that will explain why it regenerates the same moveable.sed

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wew ok so i extracted the 2 files and the friendcode and movable seem to be different. i am just a bit confused about what to do next.
How did you do so? Did you restore NAND with Decrypt9? What option did you pick? NAND Restore - Keep A9LH, or what?

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok i will try to unban myself after school in about 3 hours so just to clarify i have lumacfw no a9lh but i can still launch decrypt9(?) and then i need the movable.sed and friendcode file after that i need to change then in a hex editor and then inject them back in and that should make me unbanned right?

edit: i am banned on emunand

xurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a lot of NAND backup on my PC, but is there a way to extract the two files (LocalFriend_B thing and movesable.sed) without restoring them on 3DS, with a Windows software or whatever?

In the first place, does my backups contains the two files?

Reactions: fodder

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
How did you do so? Did you restore NAND with Decrypt9? What option did you pick? NAND Restore - Keep A9LH, or what?
oh boy, um, i didn't do anything really just dumped the two files using decrypt9. i set up a9lh about two months ago using the guide.

i just dumped the files, put them on my computer and checked them out in the hex editor. from that picture someone made a few pages back about what part to copy i compared that with friendcode file and they seem to be completely different. unless i've done something wrong.

so from here i'm assuming i copy the movable lines into the friendcode file. and then put it back on my memcard and inject it using decrypt9 and that should be it?

Reactions: fodder

Motisma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So there isn't a solution to resolve the 022-2812 issue yet ? Then we can't go to eshop/friend list ?
Please explain me how to unban myself

Last edited by Motisma,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm seems like people who used the CTRTransfer method for A9LH have new moveable.sed while the ones who used the older method didn't. Perhaps that's the case. I dunno

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2