Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah remove it quickly, Unlink aswell - We need a way to change our Device ID manually/ourselfs or make that luma patch do +11 like you say. No idea why they didnt before.
But isn't the only way to completely unlink a NNID is with a System Transfer? Otherwise it's stuck at the consoleID unless I call Ninty (which I won't do since my spoken English is terrible)

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
But isn't the only way to completely unlink a NNID is with a System Transfer? Otherwise it's stuck at the consoleID unless I call Ninty (which I won't do since my spoken English is terrible)
they will tell an spanish speaker to call u like they did to me, still waiting for their call

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave out LocalFriendCodeSeed_Bs or something and isn't sharing how he's doing this stuff. Not sharing isn't nice. I'm sure there are other reasons too.
I heard he knows how to generate them but won't tell us how yet (if he will at all), though it seems like he's gotten a few people unbanned. I've requested help from him earlier with no reply yet so I'm just hoping that something happens. I still wish we could generate the seeds ourselves

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
You can use that patched one to remove it - Go into NNID settings and apparently press X+Y and then press A to confirm.

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gave out LocalFriendCodeSeed_Bs or something and isn't sharing how he's doing this stuff. Not sharing isn't nice. I'm sure there are other reasons too.

someone already checked both files from different people that apparently he unbanned and they both have same LFC values

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah I attempted this and apparently it worked?

Anyways, I think I'll rebuild the forked Luma and change the ID myself to something less...popular xD
Could you do the same thing for me? If you know yourself around with the tools try get it to take a value from a file called id.bin in /luma and then we can just enter our own number (RNG) and then use the patched one - And boom problem solved for everyone.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Right - But personally I think Gordon should get the FreeShop one as it has more legality checks if ninty were to check the actual game data. Its just more safe

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

via freeshop I won't get ban right
Im not saying you wont get banned im just saying its more safe then using the illegal copy.
If you are in the US/Australia/Canada area (Or near it) you should be safe to go online as its legally out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: It's just a joke..