Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
exFat or FAT32?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

exFat or FAT32?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's interesting so even if someone installs to nand but had it on a exfat sd card it could still crash.
FAT32 BUD

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
@NoSoul81

I'm using exfat.

My friend is also exfat and smash 25E kinda crashes on him from time to time, he deleted the game on his sdcard and installed it on nand and no crashes anymore.

Last edited by Paulsar99,

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded played for the past few hours. Exfat SxOs no crashes no problem. got mines from a dark and rainy place file should say something about being from some place opposed to a hardsnake.

sneeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exfat and loading on SX OS. Crashes the whole system when trying to dismiss a summon, but other than that the game is running good. I haven't tried again though so idk.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep hearing people say "25E will crash" most likely because they read that elsewhere, but I have yet to see one person say it crashed on them. I would like to hear from people it crashed on and how was your sd card formatted? exFAT or FAT32?

Update: I'm looking for people on who have their sd card formatted to FAT32 that got crashes.
Not a single time.... ExFAT XCI

Last edited by huma_dawii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUnQW5kIG5vIExpdHRsZSB0aW1teSBnbHVlZCB0byBoaXMgY3Jp...