Hacking Have A9LH on 9.2 sysnand Full Reset

SubstituteCS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the arm9loaderhax i have right now is for aureinand yeah? i will try this when i get home :) the fact i can boot into two nands and the fact that they n3ds wont boot without the sd card tells me a9lh is working though

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well because right now i cant do much. If i can get one nand that i can run homebrew and install cia files onto it, ill be happy, i can get into homebrew launcher and thats about it.
But with how A9LH works, if an update screws up the SysNAND (of which you would be updating while being 100% exploitable with FBI and HBL) you can restore from a backup.

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
But with how A9LH works, if an update screws up the SysNAND (of which you would be updating while being 100% exploitable with FBI and HBL) you can restore from a backup.
Backing up that 9.2 nand like a boss when I have the chance. Haha. I'll try and look into other payloads later today when I finish work. Thanks guys, I'll keep you updated.

SubstituteCS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backing up that 9.2 nand like a boss when I have the chance. Haha. I'll try and look into other payloads later today when I finish work. Thanks guys, I'll keep you updated.
Part of the guide also has you backup your exploited 10.6/7 SysNAND before you do anything else after finishing.

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Part of the guide also has you backup your exploited 10.6/7 SysNAND before you do anything else after finishing.
When I installed my A9LH there wasn't many guides, can't exactly remember the one I chose. so it's difficult doing following a guide now as I already have A9LH installed it's like trying to mesh a few guides together to get what I want. Hopefully I can boot decrypt 9 or emunand9 using the other payload.

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
yea, maybe. try other arm9loaderhax to reconfirm. cheers
so mate how easy is it to try the other arm9loaderhax, do i just replace the files or do i reinstall it by using my otp etc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

to autoboot decrypt9 etc using armloaderhax do i just replace the files that aurienand is using?

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
So got into emunand9, yay using a9lh backing up both nands now and then going to start fresh creating emunand and work from here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew