• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Have any of Q’s predictions actually happen?

DCarnage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a couple of Q supporters talk to me about whatever Q was spouting. I acknowledge a couple of the topics but 99% of the rest is BS and I told them so. I told them to be careful as Q is garbage and they should look for their answers elsewhere.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I had a couple of Q supporters talk to me about whatever Q was spouting. I acknowledge a couple of the topics but 99% of the rest is BS and I told them so. I told them to be careful as Q is garbage and they should look for their answers elsewhere.
A lot of Q's supporters and a lot of Trump's supporters have gripes with capitalism but either don't understand that, or don't want to recognize it. Tapping into that general mistrust and misunderstanding, you can sell people on pretty much any bullshit you want. So you over-promise and under-deliver, as was the case with both of these individuals.

Reactions: Lacius

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q was nothing more than a psy-op designed to discredit people addressing the very real issue of organized child sex trafficking amongst high level VIP, celebrity and political circles.

Intelligence agencies refer to these as "Pied piper" operations. Take a little truth, gather followers and lead them off the cliff along with the that little truth you wanted to cover up.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I have a legit question: Is Q really one person? Or is somewhat a bucket that many people put theories in because they are not credible coming of a John Doe's mouth?

(sorry if I asked something dumb, people don't talk too much about Q here on south)

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a legit question: Is Q really one person? Or is somewhat a bucket that many people put theories in because they are not credible coming of a John Doe's mouth?

(sorry if I asked something dumb, people don't talk too much about Q here on south)

Q was alleged (claimed by Q) to be a insider cabinet member/intelligence operative within the US government leaking/whistle blowing to the public. Some people now believe it may have been John McAfee. IMO, it was a collection of writers spewing dis info from the NSA or CIA. But the claim by Q was they were an individual, the releases were from a consistent individual source verified with a PGP signature.

Last edited by jimbo13,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Q was nothing more than a psy-op designed to discredit people addressing the very real issue of organized child sex trafficking amongst high level VIP, celebrity and political circles.

Intelligence agencies refer to these as "Pied piper" operations. Take a little truth, gather followers and lead them off the cliff along with the that little truth you wanted to cover up.
Nah, still plenty of people out there doing the real work of tracking down and prosecuting pedos. Q's supporters were just lame keyboard warriors, they would've discredited themselves and ended up looking like dipshits no matter which internet prophet they chose to follow. And so many of them were ready to fall for any plain-as-day grift as long as it reinforced their preexisting opinions/biases. An advanced psy-op is exponential overkill for the purposes of ensnaring a bunch of village idiots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Is swallowing considered cannibalism?