Misc GBA Emulator Having a weird issue with NSO local multiplayer between 2 Switches

microbob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 switches, one switch lite and a V2. I have NSO GBA set up for both and was testing the link functionality. However, when I set the switch lite as the host, V2 can see it but will get a "Failed to join" notification. When I set V2 as host, lite can see and join without issue. I have tried resetting both switches, turning airplane mode on, using only WIFI. Switch lite does not work as the host in NSO. Switch lite is on emuNAND while V2 is sysNAND. If it makes any other difference, Switch Lite has overlays while V2 does not. Both are on the same WIFI network.

Edit: I tested it on Mario Kart 8 just now and the same issue happens. V2 cannot join the Lite if the Lite is the host. Lite can join V2 if V2 is the host.

Last edited by microbob,
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have 2 switches, one switch lite and a V2. I have NSO GBA set up for both and was testing the link functionality. However, when I set the switch lite as the host, V2 can see it but will get a "Failed to join" notification. When I set V2 as host, lite can see and join without issue. I have tried resetting both switches, turning airplane mode on, using only WIFI. Switch lite does not work as the host in NSO. Switch lite is on emuNAND while V2 is sysNAND. If it makes any other difference, Switch Lite has overlays while V2 does not. Both are on the same WIFI network.

Edit: I tested it on Mario Kart 8 just now and the same issue happens. V2 cannot join the Lite if the Lite is the host. Lite can join V2 if V2 is the host.

Dns settings are the same or different on both consoles?

Atmosphère's DnsMITM host files are there same?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes you did originally say grilled