OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Denmark
So I've been using my modded V2 mariko switch with a hwfly chip, that has the sx firmware on it. When the other day it Suddenly won't read any SD cards anymore when booting. I've tried several to no avail.

So I've ordered a new sd card reader, and while waiting for it, it would boot again to Hekate and into cfw without any issues. I could reboot my switch without any issues for a couple of days, even play for hours without issues, and now it does the same thing.

After replacing the reader, the issue is still the same, so I'm really confused what it going on.
I don't think the chip is the issue, as my switch boots to the boot.dat error screen fine.

The connector port is looking perfectly fine. Is there anything else I can take a look at?

Last edited by Rekna,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boot.dat only mean the chip is working, so your problem is your SD card flex if there is no issue with the connector on the motherboard to the SD card flex.

Reactions: Rekna

Rekna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Denmark
Boot.dat only mean the chip is working, so your problem is your SD card flex if there is no issue with the connector on the motherboard to the SD card flex.
This is so weird. I replaced the reader with the new again. Still no boot. But after pushing a little harder on the connector part, it boots again.

I'm afraid it's only temporary. But at least it works again
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it was a temporary fix. It still does it. Though I can get it to boot if I try enough times.

I found this thread, which sounds a lot like my issue:

So I'm at the point now, as long i don't reboot it isn't much of an issue. If it ends with it will never boot, or switch says the card was ejected, I will try to replace it.

Last edited by Rekna,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto