Hacking Having problems downloading CIAs on my CFW 3DS

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was able to get my hands on a CFW 2DS. I tried to download a CIA of Terry's wonderland 3D, and it gave me this code of "failed to install cia file result code 0xd8a08012 level permanent". Any help would be appreciated, here.

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version of luma and fbi is it on?
The current version I'm on is 11.5 on my 3DS. When I got the 3DS, it didn't appear to have it's Nand, which as my friend says, would have a major contribution to it. He says that I can downgrade to 11.3, which would allow me to start from scratch. I was able to put SafeSysUpdater on my current Homebrew, however, my friend says I should also have a 11.3 file to downgrade, before I attempt to do so (via the SafeSys). If anyone could provide a file, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, is there something else I could do to try to get this working, again?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
The current version I'm on is 11.5 on my 3DS. When I got the 3DS, it didn't appear to have it's Nand, which as my friend says, would have a major contribution to it. He says that I can downgrade to 11.3, which would allow me to start from scratch. I was able to put SafeSysUpdater on my current Homebrew, however, my friend says I should also have a 11.3 file to downgrade, before I attempt to do so (via the SafeSys). If anyone could provide a file, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, is there something else I could do to try to get this working, again?
That didn't answer my question, what happens when you hold select on boot?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: *puts on my pirate hat* Go ahead. :) +1