HD remakes you'd like to see

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything that is cell shaded doesnt need an HD update. All it takes is more horse power to make the game look better. I cant for the life of me understand why Wind Waker would be getting an HD port. Dumbest thing ever.

If FF7 gets an HD release, lets hope its LEGO FF7. Animated with Garry's Mod.

Pokemon Silver and Gold
Dragon Warrior Monsters

Huh looks like most of my needs are taken care of.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
wait... what? which part of it you dislike? i am confused!

The part where it's a new game that plays like a 14-year old game. There's remakes and then there's reheated, greasy burgers - the word "remake" entails that some things are going to be remade, wheras OoT3D is practically the exact same game with very little to no additional content setting it apart from the original except for the higher resolution textures and slightly better models - if I wasn't explicitly told that it's a remake from the ground up, I would've said that it's a higher resolution port of the original.

Compare "Legend of Zelda: OoT3D" to, say, "Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver". See the difference?

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
I see the difference but i don't see a reason to change anything in the game either. They fixed all the gamplay mistakes from the original, upped the framerate from 15 to 60 rames per second, revamped the graphcis so that it actually helps during more dull stages like the water temple, added a great functionality for the touchpad with the menu and the items, added the master quest to the game, redid all the graphcis and made sure the game runs smoothly.

there is no need to change more, the game was fantastic as it was - never change a running system.

edit: oh and about wind waker Hd same reason OOT3D exists: some gameplay errors need to be fixed to elevate the game to a much better game - triforce quest, slow sailing for example...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Terra Nova. And if they could update the FMV cutscenes with better special effects, that would be neat. Or maybe re-shoot them to make them less cheesy... nah :ha:
Wing Commander.
X-Wing.
MechWarrior.

I'll think of more later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?