Hd Rumble and Switch exclusivility confirmed for Runner 3

Mr Objection

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yesterday night, I was looking at a youtube live stream from the Youtuber Joey JcM. I was looking at it paying a lot of attention on his words, when somethings happened. Look it at here:

I put the images with the important messages, so it is easier for you to see:

image.png
image.png

A guy called daflubboo asked about runner 3. I thought it was nothing special, but then he said he was a developer, and that four Runner's 3 developers were watching at the stream. I didn't believe him. He continued saying things like this:

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

But after checking the company's twitter I was shocked
He was saying the truth, he was a developer of runner 3.

How I know about their twitter, well look at here:

image.png
image.png

That is everything I have to say. I know this isn't very clean, but at least, is exiting to know how confident and also how motivated are some developers on working with the nintendo switch, they said it is a great system, and they are also incorporating some exclusive switch features to their new game like "Hd Rumble". This is all I can say with the info I got. And again, sorry for this mess, but there isn't a better way for you to know this (maybe watching the live stream).​

Last edited by Mr Objection,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wii loads are problematic sometimes I feel like they just get stuck and you gotta switch ports