PS1/2 HDLBATCH 1.1 Update (100MB/s - 150MB/s PS2 HDD batch installer using HDL DUMP)

• Thread starter rs1n
  • Start date
  • Views 74,415
  • Replies 104
  • Likes 14

rs1n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rs1n So i've been meaning to try this, the speed upgrade through ethernet alone is pretty tempting.. I'm hesitant to try it 'cause i don't want it to corrupt or cause issues within the hdd structure, as my hdd shows up as ToxicOS in (WinHiip).
Now i don't use WinHiip to transfer my games (i use hdldumb and it's transferring games correctly), i just used it to see if it shows up as ToxicOS, in fact i formatted it with uLaunchElf cause that's the recommended way to do it. And i was having issues with WinHiip transfering games so that's why i redid everything. Could you confirm that hdlbatch is compatible with ToxicOS formatted hdds? Or atleast i think that it's in that format?
Thank you in advance!
HDLBATCH is compatible with uLaunchELF but is not compatible with WinHiip.
Post automatically merged:

even when running as an admin, the program just opens a command line window and closes in a split second for me. windows 11
Did you run as an Administrator? If you open a command line manually and then run it, it should tell you what the error is if there is one. But make sure to open the command line prompt via "Run as Administrator..."

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So since it was formatted in uLaunchElf means it's not in ToxicOS format? If so, not sure why it showed up to me at first in WinHiip as ToxicOS, probably a bug or something. Though i don't use it to transfer games, i'm aware of the issues with it..
Thanks!

CaseyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

Did you run as an Administrator? If you open a command line manually and then run it, it should tell you what the error is if there is one. But make sure to open the command line prompt via "Run as Administrator..."
oh, i was using the hdldump .exe instead of the hdlbatch.bat file. there's so many programs out there for this that start with "hdl" that i can never remember the names or which is which. i still feel silly, though

Last edited by CaseyDog,

Lemonov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello, I'd like to point out a silly mistake in gameid.txt: it misspells Yakuza 2 as Yazuka 2. And trust me, I'm not trying to insert a wrong .iso, the title ID (SLUS_217.69) matches the game.
It's definitely not your mistake, but can you please update the archive to adress it?

cybermat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have more than 3 hard disks, it doesn't work

WARNING: Make sure to run this program using "Run as Administrator"
Scanning drives...
Hard drives:
hdd0: 3815445 MB
hdd1: 3815445 MB
hdd2: 3815445 MB
hdd3: 953867 MB
hdd4: 953867 MB, formatted Playstation 2 HDD

Optical drives:
cd0: Dispositivo non pronto.
cd1: Dispositivo non pronto.

Optical drives via SPTI:
f:
g:

NOTE: If no PS2 HDDs are found, quit and retry after disconnecting
all disk drives EXCEPT for your PC boot drive and the PS2 HDDs.

PLAYSTATION 2 HDD INSTALLATION
1. hdd1:
2. hdd2:
3. hdd3:
4. Network
5. QUIT PROGRAM
Select your PS2 HDD [1,2,3,4,5]?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol