ROM Hack Help: breeze cannot access cheat file

Wezaa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have been having issue getting cheats to work on my switch for some time. i have no idea how to resolve this.

I have breeze and edizon se. When I try to load a cheat file for Pokemon Brillian diamond in breeze for example, it cays cannot access cheatfile. Titles/010000011D90000/cheats/94CEAE325C205C4B.txt
In edizon se it says "cheat for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!"

Looking on this site it appears there are cheats for 94CEAE325C205C4B. I have downloaded the latest version of the gba temp cheat zip. Using the AIO updated. I also updates breeze cheat dB using breeze. I can get edizon se to update. It just says ???.

Cheat will load for older games like breath of the wild. But i haven't been able to get cheat to load for a "new" game for well over a year, even if they do exist in the gbatemp cheat zip.

Please does anyone have suggestions for getting this to work? Thank you

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have been having issue getting cheats to work on my switch for some time. i have no idea how to resolve this.

I have breeze and edizon se. When I try to load a cheat file for Pokemon Brillian diamond in breeze for example, it cays cannot access cheatfile. Titles/010000011D90000/cheats/94CEAE325C205C4B.txt
In edizon se it says "cheat for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!"

Looking on this site it appears there are cheats for 94CEAE325C205C4B. I have downloaded the latest version of the gba temp cheat zip. Using the AIO updated. I also updates breeze cheat dB using breeze. I can get edizon se to update. It just says ???.

Cheat will load for older games like breath of the wild. But i haven't been able to get cheat to load for a "new" game for well over a year, even if they do exist in the gbatemp cheat zip.

Your directory is wrong, it goes under /atmosphere/contents/

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

@Wezaa ,if you want load cheat directly from Breeze,put the .txt file in Switch/Breeze/cheat/
titleid/txt file.

arismendy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic

Sometimes cheats get updated but not included in the main zip.
My suggestion is get the same bid and place it in atmosphere/content

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sometimes cheats get updated but not included in the main zip.
My suggestion is get the same bid and place it in atmosphere/content
@arismendy64 ,for example when i upload them here on the site,i pass the cheats to my smartphone with ftp from Switch/breeze/cheat/TID number folder/BID number file.txt.

Reactions: arismendy64

MaW1ng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi,

I managed to do this for Skyrim. It even showed up in tesla (turn on) but it does nothing in the game.
Using breeze and edizon se
Ams 1.4.1s

IceBlazeWinters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't get any of my breeze cheats to work with nso n64 games

i have to use advance cheat menu -> show more -> any cheats from breeze's tid directory or any cheats from breeze/cheats just to make the cheats appear to be used, but when i try to use them, nothing has been working for me

by default only the 16:9 and 4:3 ratios load (only if i have the 35CED735890629B4.txt file in the breeze/atmosphere folder), and even they don't work

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't get any of my breeze cheats to work with nso n64 games

i have to use advance cheat menu -> show more -> any cheats from breeze's tid directory or any cheats from breeze/cheats just to make the cheats appear to be used, but when i try to use them, nothing has been working for me

by default only the 16:9 and 4:3 ratios load (only if i have the 35CED735890629B4.txt file in the breeze/atmosphere folder), and even they don't work
Saying cheat don’t work only have meaning to very few people and maybe none

It is like me saying I have not drink coffee today

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1