Homebrew (help)can we use rocker to simulate cross key

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If by "rocker" you mean "Circle Pad", and "cross key" you mean "D-pad":

Some 3DS games allow both to be used for the same thing, though D-pad is obviously more limited since it's only 8 directions. Other games like Smash Bros. use the D-pad for non-primary functions, e.g. taunting.

For DS games, the circle pad acts like the D-pad, since there was no circle pad on the DS.

kirineo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i means use

Some 3DS games allow both to be used for the same thing, though D-pad is obviously more limited since it's only 8 directions. Other games like Smash Bros. use the D-pad for non-primary functions, e.g. taunting.

For DS games, the circle pad acts like the D-pad, since there was no circle pad on the DS.

yes i means that ! can it be solved for games dont support circle pad.

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think he wants to map Circle Pad input to the D-Pad.

Something like HIDtoVPAD for Wii U i think.

But i have never heard of anything like that for the 3DS

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use a computer to make it so any usb controller can control your 3ds remotely if thats any help. Ask if you have any questions because im assuming english is not your first language. Correct me if im wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto