junk_man32

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay here is the problem on my xp. The mouse cant right click that good anymore i have to hold down the right click for a bit and then release (its not a hardware problem!) and my startup has changed, my sound effect manager doesnt load at startup, neither does norton and a bunch of other apps. Now here is what i did (i hate nvidia, youll see why). so im thinking ill download the latest drivers for my 8400gs (crappy card i know) and so i do, and its from the official nvidia site for 8400gs. so i install it, everything is ok. so i try physx demo's, it says i need directx 9.0c. So i install it (it was too quick, maybe thats the problem) and it said it was succesful. Now i open the physx stuff again and i try a demo, it closes for no reason, i open it again now it says it needs directx 9.0c again. Wtf????? then i go to gbatemp and i start right clicking opening new tabss and all, then all of a sudden, right click stops working, now i have to push right click down for a while, oh and for some reason "rundll32.exe" was running on the way top, i find out nvidia is using it, so i end task all the nvidia stuff and do msconfig to see if its using rundll32.exe and no it isnt. So i restart, and the biggest problem of all, MANY PROGRAMS DONT STARTUP. My soundeffectmanager doesnt, norton antivirus doesnt, and some other stuff. what the hell? so im like fuck it was nvidia!!!! so i roll back previous drivers (cuz the new one was messed up, and i think the rundll32 problem or something???) ok all good. i restart, same thing happens. WTH!!!! (srry i am a pir8 just got me acid 7 by team NoPe) so i scan the crack for acid pro 7, no viruses. is this a virus i have or the startup changed by me excidentally doing something, in msconfig it says most of my programs have stopped and there are only 6 things on the start up tab on the list, wtf???? is this a virus or something??? im currently performing full system scan and it cant anything yet!!! gosh, what the hell just happened. Its either nvidia, me doing something stupid, or directx installation. oh man im f-----!!!! HELP!

Regiiko

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norton is the worst possible anti-malware software you could ever purchase. Hell, it probably does more damage to your computer than actual malware.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as from reading it. You TRY to install a graphix card that isn't compatible with your computer! What I can is try to do a system restore since it was functioning normally before all that BS started. Also come of the cracks can contain viruses.

My best guess is to uninstall the graphic card hardware and software first. Second do system restore if possible. If not then go to third step, go to safe mode. Finally do a full system scan. Some of the viruses you won't get rid of easily like those viruses that are inside the register key.

Good luck.

junk_man32

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
As far as from reading it. You TRY to install a graphix card that isn't compatible with your computer! What I can is try to do a system restore since it was functioning normally before all that BS started. Also come of the cracks can contain viruses.

My best guess is to uninstall the graphic card hardware and software first. Second do system restore if possible. If not then go to third step, go to safe mode. Finally do a full system scan. Some of the viruses you won't get rid of easily like those viruses that are inside the register key.

Good luck.
no, i had the 8400gs along time ago and it works with it, i just updated the drivers, wtf now? maybe ill system restore but this is the weirdest shit that has ever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's a video right above you lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just connect....and your banned, next
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Must be drunk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope, California sober tonight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do they even upload older firmware where you can usb update if newer ones do come out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can update w USB but they only offer newest updates on they site, they don't give old like ps
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean an archive if a person wants to buy an older Xbox for the exploit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think there is a way to archive older update files or no one's cared to so if patched already screwed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm still not sure how it works, but yea MS offers newest updates only, you can't find old
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I found a internet archive that's up to 2021 that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or if you are on on old fw, it won't let you online till u update to newest
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm still not getting that hyped over it I can play my pc game that I torrented with a torrent for Xbox that's the same game woo
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea @SylverReZ the Durango dumps have all I've heard of till now that was significant
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they enable stealth online like the good old jtag days that'll be different
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    #BringBackGodModeOnline
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #makekensmomwashdatass
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    #MakeDaTempGreatAgain
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm sorry, i feel bad now.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yo momma is just fine as she is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really don't
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't we just go back to waking each other's dicks again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No! We said we' d never mention that agai...no I mean what are you talking about, thats ridiculous
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No! We said we' d never mention that agai...no I mean what are you talking about, thats ridiculous