[HELP] Computer play some sounds, but not others

artisan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my computer plays files with sound like mp3s, cds and dvds and the like, but when i try to play something on my browser, sound wont play. i tried working on the javascript to no avail. and today i tried to create a ringtone with a ringtone making program. i tried to preview the file, but no sound played and my computer just kind froze up a bit. so i tried a different program, and the same thing happened, except that it made my pc run so slow that i had to reboot. can anyone help?

Hammi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How long have you had this computer? Is this a new problem, or have you had this all along? Have you tried updating your sound card drivers?
Also, what do you mean by "when i try to play something on my browser, sound wont play. i tried working on the javascript to no avail. "; do you mean that the sound won't play on websites with Javascript?
if that is the case, you might want to try to update java on your computer.

artisan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've had this computer for 3 yrs since august. the whole browser not playing music thing has been like this for a few weeks. my sound card is just what came with the pc, so i dont know how i would update it.

and i already have updated my java to the latest version.

artisan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think so... but if the java is the only problem, why is it that i also have problems when trying to use any program to create a ringtone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I want a 4K HDR blu-ray of Mars Attacks with limited steelbook case. Give the people what they...