Hacking [Help]I have found an 'TT DS' in the street

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Advise, DSTT was abandon by its company for the long time.
The products you would found are naked one without packaging, which we don't know if it's second hand or unpass QC product.

If you really want NDS flash card, why wouldn't add another $7 - $10 for Real Time Save (RTS)?
@Crystal the Glaceon recommend: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
Support R4 Wood kernel with RTS + Cheat
@gnmmarechal recommend: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=146
Support RTS + Cheat

About Wood R4

Thanks, I think im going to pick the 2nd with cheat

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
the tt ds can't be read on ds if he don't have the micro sd right?
DSTT should be detected even with no microsd, if its not detected then its dead. Maybe its a bricked clone and you can try to fix it using dsttflasher from another working ds flashcard but its probably just dead.

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
With this attitude, your computer may become part of a botnet and then it may break the entire internet. So everyone, please care about your security if your computer is connected to the internet. It's not just crashing your own computer.

I take care of my computer but its not the most important thing in the earth for me, I don't install stupids things, but yeah this time I have make an stupid action

DSTT should be detected even with no microsd, if its not detected then its dead. Maybe its a bricked clone and you can try to fix it using dsttflasher from another working ds flashcard but its probably just dead.

Oh yeah no its probably an dead clone, my ds tt are not detected in all points, but an flash card are really cheap, Im just going to buy an other this week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I recommend getting a treadmill for cats