Homebrew Help me please, Wii U Update help

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sure this question has been asked before, but I have been away from Wii U hacking for a while, a few months. I installed a CFW for my wii u, haxchi I think and CBHC. In the system menu my firmware says 99.99.99U if that helps. I am able to boot the HBC and other things from the system menu. I wanted to know if it was safe to update my game console while on cfw to play smash and other games online? Is it?

Rather my biggest question is how can I play Smash and other games online??

EDIT: I just realized that my dns block was old, and my Smash Bros had not been updated. So I am just going to use usb helper to install the update.

Last edited by FierceDeityLinkMask,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sure this question has been asked before, but I have been away from Wii U hacking for a while, a few months. I installed a CFW for my wii u, haxchi I think and CBHC. In the system menu my firmware says 99.99.99U if that helps. I am able to boot the HBC and other things from the system menu. I wanted to know if it was safe to update my game console while on cfw to play smash and other games online? Is it?

Rather my biggest question is how can I play Smash and other games online??

EDIT: I just realized that my dns block was old, and my Smash Bros had not been updated. So I am just going to use usb helper to install the update.

It’s safe to update through Wii U
Might just have to put dns to auto then start game and update. Then if want put dns block back in

Last edited by Tri-Z,

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is normal if you are using CBHC
It’s safe to update through Wii U
Might just have to put dns to auto then start game and update. Then if want put dns block back in
Yeah, thanx guys. I figured out yesterday that I didn't need to update my Wii U so I didn't. I only needed to use USB Helper to update smash and my other games to go online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH