chaos personified
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
here in the states, fast food chain, taco belll is running a contest and giving away playstation vita systems. the votes have reset for the new week, so I may actually have a chance this week if I can get GBAtemp's members to help out.

simply log onto this page and click the vote button, that's all there is too it. best of all, you can vote once per day for the next 7 days to help my votes multiply and possibly win a system.

http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/1399/?p=84&o=RANK

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I was able to fix my DS lite because of OP's created documents/tutorials. Not a biggie if I could payback somehow, it's just a click 7 clicks. :P

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted, good luck with that!

If you win you should sell it ASAP then buy one cheaper when they drop the price.... *Does the Dr evil laugh*

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why, o why?! The good thieves like us, who gave random GBAtemp members some really good stuff a while back IIRC, gets this punishment :( I was just going to vote for you :(

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I could only guess that the picture chosen by TLU violated these rules of the contest.

Jessica_Chobot_Lick_PSP.jpg
[2] are original with you and do not originate from a magazine, newspaper or other commercial or proprietary source.

[6] have not previously been submitted in a contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.

Sucks!!

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1